I used to rage. Like, hard.

#31CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/25/2014 1:46:39 PM(edited)
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Doesn't matter, if you stick someone, they will die.

Even if they have Heavy Armor, and Light Armor, they will die, even if you have no energy upgrades, they will die.

Actually, geting 2 kill/assist with essence salvage permise you to survive a rad.

No, it won't, the rad does way to much damage and does it too fast for you too be healed by Essence Salvage,.

And still, using rad grenades are useless unless you stick someone, no point in using it for anything else.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#32JVC-spacePosted 7/25/2014 2:23:44 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Even if they have Heavy Armor, and Light Armor, they will die, even if you have no energy upgrades, they will die.

Actually, geting 2 kill/assist with essence salvage permise you to survive a rad.

No, it won't, the rad does way to much damage and does it too fast for you too be healed by Essence Salvage,.

No, you receive 20 damage each second from the rad, and you need 1 second to recover all your hp if you are seriously wounded,that's fair enough, but with the health control point you recover all your life in 1/2 second. Considering a rad does 180 damage in total, you need to have two kill/assist.
#33CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/25/2014 2:57:09 PM
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

No, you receive 20 damage each second from the rad, and you need 1 second to recover all your hp if you are seriously wounded,that's fair enough, but with the health control point you recover all your life in 1/2 second. Considering a rad does 180 damage in total, you need to have two kill/assist.

Health CP doesn't do anything, I tested, plus, your health doesn't recover instantly, and by the time you recover your HP, you already got hit another time by the rad, there is no way to survive a rad.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#34old_man_mossyPosted 7/25/2014 3:21:37 PM
If they have reverse damage and squat on their own grenade they'll be fine unless also tagged with a DarkStar.

Jaye showed this a time or two. I experienced it myself, as well.

I use to experiment with Rads & reverse damage with my aegis shield. If you can do it fast enough you will counter act the initial hit. It's deceptive because it has to be done fairly fast and it's hard to perch in the best manner, being panicked and seeing and hearing damage cues. I found having squat recovery helps though if you are late to the game and are tagged longer than a few quick moments, as the crouch perk speeds up regeneration once you stop taking damage.

It seemed to me that even though you heard an audio damage cue, the two offset each other and it read it as no damage, speeding up your recovery which was allready being benefited by the regena-rad. Just a little trick I kept to myself, lol... But aegis vs hive cannon is still a losing proposition when you get your ankles splash damaged off, lol!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#35CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/25/2014 3:57:04 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
If they have reverse damage and squat on their own grenade they'll be fine unless also tagged with a DarkStar.

Jaye showed this a time or two. I experienced it myself, as well.

I use to experiment with Rads & reverse damage with my aegis shield. If you can do it fast enough you will counter act the initial hit. It's deceptive because it has to be done fairly fast and it's hard to perch in the best manner, being panicked and seeing and hearing damage cues. I found having squat recovery helps though if you are late to the game and are tagged longer than a few quick moments, as the crouch perk speeds up regeneration once you stop taking damage.

It seemed to me that even though you heard an audio damage cue, the two offset each other and it read it as no damage, speeding up your recovery which was allready being benefited by the regena-rad. Just a little trick I kept to myself, lol... But aegis vs hive cannon is still a losing proposition when you get your ankles splash damaged off, lol!

Yeah, forgot about that RD thing, but that's something I never liked about C2, using one OP thing to counter another OP thing, bothered the heck out of me tbh.
---
Cmo More Often.
#36hc-valkiriaPosted 7/25/2014 3:59:00 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

And still, using rad grenades are useless unless you stick someone, no point in using it for anything else.

Nobody even uses essence salvage lol
#37JVC-spacePosted 7/25/2014 4:03:53 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Health CP doesn't do anything, I tested, plus, your health doesn't recover instantly, and by the time you recover your HP, you already got hit another time by the rad, there is no way to survive a rad.

Listen, I survived to a rad many time thanks to essence salvage whether you like it or not, the facts are there.
There is 1 second between each hit.
Base = 1 second max
HC = mending = 1/2 second max
HC + mending = 1/4 second max
#38CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/25/2014 5:15:03 PM
Since when? Sorry to say this but video proof, or it didn't happen.
---
Cmo More Often.
#39kastasticPosted 7/25/2014 7:38:18 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

there is no way to survive a rad.

^BS.....I survived many nOOb rad attacks.

Also essence will allow you to survive a rad stick.....duh
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
Coming soon to the Wii U...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#40nightfire0013Posted 7/25/2014 7:53:48 PM
JVC-space posted...
Listen, I survived to a rad many time thanks to essence salvage whether you like it or not, the facts are there.
There is 1 second between each hit.
Base = 1 second max
HC = mending = 1/2 second max
HC + mending = 1/4 second max

Can confirm, have survived rad stick.
---
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the role of EXISTENCE.