#11CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/12/2014 3:49:53 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
Can you not

Hi there.
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#12SC5_GamingInc(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:19:29 PM
Good to see you all. Anyways as I said before my name is SC5 and one of the reasons I am here is because I remember how much fun I had with you all when C2 was still working.

If you guys can post your Xbox360 gamer tags (if you have one) that would be great.
#13PancakeThe2ndPosted 8/13/2014 2:10:37 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
Can you not

Hi there.

Ello
---
At least during school you have people to socialize with, better than lonely summers.
#14CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 8:11:08 AM
SC5_GamingInc posted...
Good to see you all. Anyways as I said before my name is SC5 and one of the reasons I am here is because I remember how much fun I had with you all when C2 was still working.

If you guys can post your Xbox360 gamer tags (if you have one) that would be great.

Sure, mine is SouL C Mo, you play CoD? Black Ops 2?
---
#15SC5_GamingInc(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 6:39:51 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SC5_GamingInc posted...

Yea, I play Cod Ghosts. I also play halo CE - Halo 4, you play them?
---
Gamertag: ScheduledCurve5 - Note I am very busy and do not check often.
#16CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/14/2014 6:41:56 AM
SC5_GamingInc posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SC5_GamingInc posted...

Yea, I play Cod Ghosts. I also play halo CE - Halo 4, you play them?

I don't play Ghosts, nor Halo, and i only have Halo Reach, still, wouldn't mind adding a C2 guy, whats your GT?
---