This game introduced so many cool new game modes

#1fl00rg4smPosted 8/13/2014 10:23:36 AM
So I've been kinda sorta keeping up with Cod: AW to see how crappy it's gonna be and I saw some game mode called Uplink which is basically ASE Basketball from C2. It brought back so many fun memories I've had in C2. Too bad nearly everybody is now believing that this whole Uplink thing is new and innovative when it was in a much better, but less popular game like C2 way before AW even came up with Uplink. It makes me so sad that this game introduced so many cool new concepts that a select few got to witness.
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 6:02:55 PM
Same, although tbh, I don't think C2 was the first, but, I get ya though, and yeah, reminded me of ASE BB too. :0
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#3LigersRulePosted 8/13/2014 6:09:04 PM
fl00rg4sm posted...
...Too bad nearly everybody is now believing that this whole Uplink thing is new and innovative when it was in a much better, but less popular game like C2 way before AW even came up with Uplink.

Guys, I as anti-CoD as the next guy (probably more so, actually), but can we stop pretending that C2 was a better game than pretty much any CoD game? As much as I hate to admit it, the CoD games are really solid, well-made games. I've never enjoyed playing them, because it's not my style. Going by the fact that anybody reading this post is... y'know, reading this post, I'm willing to bet you preferred C2 to CoD as well. That's personal preference, and has NOTHING to do with how good a game is.

Seriously, though, Conduit 2 was glitchy, unstable, easily hacked, laggy, and just all around sad. We didn't play this game because it was good, we played it because it was the only option for people who like this type of game. But there is no reason to say CoD is crappy and C2 was much better, because that's just flat-out untrue.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 6:14:07 PM
On some levels, C2 is a better game, but CoD is a better well made game.

This is fact, plus CoD had greater appeal naturally.
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol