Looking for SHADQW

#1darthone2919Posted 8/13/2014 4:07:12 PM
Hey folks most of you probably dont know me but im one of the Originals, go by the name of ScarFace or GodFather and I was wondering if SHADQW still playing this game or KhemerGirl? Thanks
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#2KhmerInceptionPosted 8/13/2014 5:53:01 PM
Sup, Scarface. Yeah, it's been too long since I've talked to SHADQW.
---
What a book?
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 6:00:06 PM
darthone2919 posted...
Hey folks most of you probably dont know me but im one of the Originals, go by the name of ScarFace or GodFather and I was wondering if SHADQW still playing this game or KhemerGirl? Thanks

You know, I had posted a video with you in it recently, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0o-pHGmGQ
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#4darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 6:10:06 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
darthone2919 posted...

You know, I had posted a video with you in it recently, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0o-pHGmGQ

when was that clip taken cuz thats my name and my friend KhemerGirl but I dont think its me cuz I havent been on there for 2 years
---
#5CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 6:12:15 PM
darthone2919 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
darthone2919 posted...

when was that clip taken cuz thats my name and my friend KhemerGirl but I dont think its me cuz I havent been on there for 2 years

LOL, your name ScarFace is in the video. Check again man.
---
#6darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 6:14:14 PM
Oooooh wait I think thats when KhemerGirl got back from College and I hosted the lobby for everyone to play with her and me I had the topic up here on the board
---
#7darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 6:17:17 PM
KhmerInception posted...
Sup, Scarface. Yeah, it's been too long since I've talked to SHADQW.

Woah im suprised your still here we need to catch up sometime
---
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/13/2014 6:45:38 PM
darthone2919 posted...
Oooooh wait I think thats when KhemerGirl got back from College and I hosted the lobby for everyone to play with her and me I had the topic up here on the board

Indeeeeeed.
---
#9darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 7:23:59 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
darthone2919 posted...

Indeeeeeed.

sweet cant wait to see part 2! wonder how terrible i did xD
---
#10rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 8/13/2014 7:28:21 PM
His username is Galasky here. It's OJ, btw
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, FIFA 15 Pre-Ordered
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series