Let's play a game: Conduit 2 Map Hurt or Heal

#161JVC-spacePosted 8/26/2014 3:33:27 AM
Whiteout? I didnīt saw that coming, since a lot complained about once team/side/etc... having a big advantage over the other one... But I liked the map anyways, so Iīm not complaining ^ ^

Which is the hardest side to invade ? Obviously the blue side. It has snow dunes(+ the spaceship), to cover from ennemy innacured bullets
To offense they have the two sniper hill (one to capture easily the health control point), the heigh allow to protect them from innacured balls.

It makes the blue side clearly advantaged at start. However, if the red side manage to invade the blue side they will take the blue advantage.

So finally, it makes the map original and fun to play considering no advantage is definitive.
#162drophyghostPosted 8/26/2014 4:36:42 PM
JVC-space posted...
Whiteout? I didnīt saw that coming, since a lot complained about once team/side/etc... having a big advantage over the other one... But I liked the map anyways, so Iīm not complaining ^ ^

Which is the hardest side to invade ? Obviously the blue side. It has snow dunes(+ the spaceship), to cover from ennemy innacured bullets
To offense they have the two sniper hill (one to capture easily the health control point), the heigh allow to protect them from innacured balls.

It makes the blue side clearly advantaged at start. However, if the red side manage to invade the blue side they will take the blue advantage.

So finally, it makes the map original and fun to play considering no advantage is definitive.

I never learned which side was for which color >w<

But judging on what you said, I think they meant the blue one, for, as you said, when the red players invade the spawn it was kinda hard for the blue team to get rid of the "spawn trappers".. On the other hand, the red spawn was larger (I think), and it was easier to avoid being spawn trapped there...

As for blue side being harder to invade... Uh... idk, I never stopped to think about it, but Iīll trust you ^ ^

Yep. Itīs a nice map ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P