C2 Weapon Hurt or Heal: Top 5 Weapons?

#21Player991817Posted 8/22/2014 6:33:35 PM
Triple heal SMAW
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n ~ Sanctum Prime | http://bit.do/sanctum
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL ~ http://i.imgur.com/8ydtz.jpg
#22JVC-spacePosted 8/23/2014 3:57:02 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
JVC-space posted...
Double heart SMAW.

Why do you do this when it DOESN'T COUNT.

This was a fail : double hurt* SMAW.
#23JVC-spacePosted 8/23/2014 10:37:59 AM
drophyghost posted...
JVC-space posted...
Pfff... Let SMAW for Newbies, SMAW users are too predictable to be considered as dangerous.
Camping, camping, camping, camping and again camping. Yes, there is just no better way to use this weapon.

Double heart SMAW.

Meh, that depends on the player... And, of course there is a better way! Not camping! Itīs funner, and thatīs the point of the game, isnīt it? ^ ^

Anyways, it was fun to use back then xD
Without camping, obviously (unless youīre trying to be a troll :p).

The SMAW user is a colossius with feet of cley. He is just ineffective, with its slow rocket. Do not camp with it, and you'll be disadvantaged : your target would be ready to jump to avoid your rocket.

Yes, SMAW can have fire lag and then, it became an OP weapon.
#24drophyghostPosted 8/24/2014 12:11:15 PM
JVC-space posted...
drophyghost posted...
JVC-space posted...
Pfff... Let SMAW for Newbies, SMAW users are too predictable to be considered as dangerous.
Camping, camping, camping, camping and again camping. Yes, there is just no better way to use this weapon.

Double heart SMAW.

Meh, that depends on the player... And, of course there is a better way! Not camping! Itīs funner, and thatīs the point of the game, isnīt it? ^ ^

The SMAW user is a colossius with feet of cley. He is just ineffective, with its slow rocket. Do not camp with it, and you'll be disadvantaged : your target would be ready to jump to avoid your rocket.

You can always use stealth or your secondary, anyways :p
Plus, I was talking about having fun, not getting a bunch of kills with it... So yeah, this discussion is pointless, but thatīs okay haha

btw: lag? I donīt remember having much "SMAW lag" or any similar issues with the SMAW (Other than silent rockets, of course. Kind of annoying tbh haha).
Actually, the only weapon I recall sometimes being OP due the lag was the carby o.o
Or maybe Iīm just starting to forget stuff from the game, idk...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#25JVC-spacePosted 8/26/2014 10:36:11 AM
drophyghost posted...
JVC-space posted...
drophyghost posted...
JVC-space posted...

Double heart SMAW.

You can always use stealth or your secondary, anyways :p
Plus, I was talking about having fun, not getting a bunch of kills with it... So yeah, this discussion is pointless, but thatīs okay haha

btw: lag? I donīt remember having much "SMAW lag" or any similar issues with the SMAW (Other than silent rockets, of course. Kind of annoying tbh haha).
Actually, the only weapon I recall sometimes being OP due the lag was the carby o.o
Or maybe Iīm just starting to forget stuff from the game, idk...

Other players die (or receive the damage) before the rocket exploses. The rocket moove slower than it really moove for them.
And lag do anything to the carbonizer power, as for the Widow, it just make other player die, and receive damage later except if you want to escape the beam, which is totally unnecessary.
#26drophyghostPosted 8/26/2014 4:22:23 PM
JVC-space
Other players die (or receive the damage) before the rocket exploses. The rocket moove slower than it really moove for them.
And lag do anything to the carbonizer power, as for the Widow, it just make other player die, and receive damage later except if you want to escape the beam, which is totally unnecessary.

Hmm... I guess the animation was just slower, then...? It may have happened to me, now that you mention it... Still, I canīt remember :c

Well, the damage should be the same, but the animation was way behind, usually... Sometimes, carby users would shoot you even if you where right behind them, lol. Oh, and, usually, you didnīt started taking the damage immediately so you wouldnīt notice until a moment after... And by then, it could be too late D:
lol

Uh? The widow? The beam? Unnecessary? o.o
Sorry, I didnīt quite got that :c
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#27JVC-spacePosted 8/27/2014 1:25:06 AM
Hmm... I guess the animation was just slower, then...? It may have happened to me, now that you mention it... Still, I canīt remember :c

Well, the damage should be the same, but the animation was way behind, usually... Sometimes, carby users would shoot you even if you where right behind them, lol. Oh, and, usually, you didnīt started taking the damage immediately so you wouldnīt notice until a moment after... And by then, it could be too late D:
lol

Uh? The widow? The beam? Unnecessary? o.o
Sorry, I didnīt quite got that :c

If you can avoid a SMAW rocket, shrieker projectiles, TPC mines (if there is no lag of course),
escaping the beam animation is unnecessary.
And sometimes, the widow will kill you "trow a wall", but in fact it's just lag, same as carbonizer.