Lets Go Big!

#1darthone2919Posted 8/22/2014 12:58:35 PM
I don't know about you guys but every time I log in to this website i feel a bit depressed because wii online play is shut down and i had the time of my life playing conduit 2 with everyone!

I know we cant bring back our game online but what we can bring back all the memories....
I already own 2 sites for my MW3 and CoD Ghost that I use for my Clans. I was thinking making another one for all the members of conduit 2... and not some crappy sites that require you to pay to keep it up like a few people had before. This site you can upload videos, pics, public chats, and much more, its like Facebook but for gaming.

I was also thinking about making a youtube video of showing some fun clips of gaming and in the end have a full list of thanking everyone who played conduit 2....

Just an idea guys, I can start now but i might need some help from video makers who have youtube channels.
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#2drophyghostPosted 8/22/2014 1:48:58 PM
darthone2919 posted...
I don't know about you guys but every time I log in to this website i feel a bit depressed because wii online play is shut down and i had the time of my life playing conduit 2 with everyone!

Awhh :3
Yeah, it was a nice experience, specially getting to meet everyone here...

I was thinking making another one for all the members of conduit 2... and not some crappy sites that require you to pay to keep it up like a few people had before. This site you can upload videos, pics, public chats, and much more, its like Facebook but for gaming.

Sounds nice. I would definitely check it out, but idk about the others... When C2 pages are made, they donīt really get much attention :c

I was also thinking about making a youtube video of showing some fun clips of gaming and in the end have a full list of thanking everyone who played conduit 2....

Just an idea guys, I can start now but i might need some help from video makers who have youtube channels.

I would love to see that :D

Iīve a yt channel, but I doubt I can be of much help... Anyways, if thereīs anything I can help with, count on me ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#3PancakeThe2ndPosted 8/22/2014 2:05:07 PM
darthone2919 posted...

This place is depressing.

I know we cant bring back our game online but what we can bring back all the memories....
I already own 2 sites for my MW3 and CoD Ghost that I use for my Clans. I was thinking making another one for all the members of conduit 2... and not some crappy sites that require you to pay to keep it up like a few people had before. This site you can upload videos, pics, public chats, and much more, its like Facebook but for gaming.

Bad idea, we already have multiple of those and they're nothing special. Nobody cared for them and they were left secluded. Nobody even cares for the montages or gameplay/commentaries either. You're just gonna waste your time.

I'm not trying to be an ass, just saving you time.
---
Cut deeper.
#4darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 2:15:17 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
darthone2919 posted...

This place is depressing.

Bad idea, we already have multiple of those and they're nothing special. Nobody cared for them and they were left secluded. Nobody even cares for the montages or gameplay/commentaries either. You're just gonna waste your time.

I'm not trying to be an ass, just saving you time.

All good and I dont mind if i dont get a lot of people its not for me its for anyone who still cares about conduit 2 and still wants to put up videos or messages anything they want... its all just for fun nothing to compete or anything. Just a nice place to chat about conduit and all the great times they had :)
---
#5darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 2:17:57 PM
drophyghost posted...
darthone2919 posted...

Awhh :3
Yeah, it was a nice experience, specially getting to meet everyone here...

I was thinking making another one for all the members of conduit 2... and not some crappy sites that require you to pay to keep it up like a few people had before. This site you can upload videos, pics, public chats, and much more, its like Facebook but for gaming.

Sounds nice. I would definitely check it out, but idk about the others... When C2 pages are made, they donīt really get much attention :c

I would love to see that :D

Iīve a yt channel, but I doubt I can be of much help... Anyways, if thereīs anything I can help with, count on me ^ ^

Alright thank you and for a project like this ill need all the help i can get since making this for everyone and try to grab their attention. Need to make it feel like home for conduit 2
---
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/22/2014 3:01:32 PM
Don't think a website would work, let's just stick to YT.

@Pancake

I wouldn't really say that, people still care, just not as much.
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#7_SignalPosted 8/22/2014 4:31:07 PM
I think ultimately it's about what you want to do and how you enjoy spending your time.

If you enjoy making websites and want to create a C2 fansite, then you should go for it. Some of us will check it out, and some won't. There will always be people here who support and oppose such ideas. We even have people here who hate C2, LOL.

It's true that is has been tried before. Aiden made a really strong effort, but I think we just didn't have the community volume to keep it thriving. And LC succeeded in gathering enough momentum to split off and start their own community.

I don't think it's unusual at all to want to create another outlet for C2 related and inspired media. There's more to it than just videos, so Youtube alone isn't the answer.

Just google your favorite canceled TV show and you'll find fansites for it.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8LigersRulePosted 8/22/2014 5:51:23 PM
darthone2919 posted...
Let's Go Big!

Better idea: Let's go home.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#9CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/22/2014 6:27:52 PM
LigersRule posted...
darthone2919 posted...
Let's Go Big!

Better idea: Let's go home.

Or, how about no.
---
#10CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/22/2014 6:28:14 PM
_Signal posted...
I think ultimately it's about what you want to do and how you enjoy spending your time.

If you enjoy making websites and want to create a C2 fansite, then you should go for it. Some of us will check it out, and some won't. There will always be people here who support and oppose such ideas. We even have people here who hate C2, LOL.

It's true that is has been tried before. Aiden made a really strong effort, but I think we just didn't have the community volume to keep it thriving. And LC succeeded in gathering enough momentum to split off and start their own community.

I don't think it's unusual at all to want to create another outlet for C2 related and inspired media. There's more to it than just videos, so Youtube alone isn't the answer.

Just google your favorite canceled TV show and you'll find fansites for it.

Yup, this is true.
---