LigersRule posted...
darthone2919 posted...
Idk what systems you have but heres a list of order you should buy

*PS4*
*Xbox 360*
*PS3*
*Xbox 1*
*PC*

Look, I'm as anti-X1 as the next guy (less so because of Phil Spencer, but still), but if you had both consoles, why the hell would you buy Destiny 360 over Destiny X1? Current gen >>> Last gen. Especially when you still have to pay premium for the 360 version when you don't for the PS3.

Also, it's worth noting that you don't have to have a premium membership to form and join FireTeams on the PS3 version, which is kinda one of the best parts of the game. I had fun playing the beta by myself, but when I played with RJ and Chesluk? It was incredible.

Its logic! Heres how Im thinking....
If you played a lot of games on wii then you probably have a 360 because it was around when wii was still playing, so most folks would have 360.

Then when wii shut down maybe people bought 360 instead of x1 because of the price for systems and games

Also X1 is new unlike xbox360 so back to first point its most likely that most people have 360 instead of x1.

So why buy for X1 if barley anyone has it?

^
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#22DerppopotamusPosted 9/4/2014 5:48:49 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
darthone2919 posted...
LigersRule posted...
darthone2919 posted...
Idk what systems you have but heres a list of order you should buy

*PS4*
*Xbox 360*
*PS3*
*Xbox 1*
*PC*

Look, I'm as anti-X1 as the next guy (less so because of Phil Spencer, but still), but if you had both consoles, why the hell would you buy Destiny 360 over Destiny X1? Current gen >>> Last gen. Especially when you still have to pay premium for the 360 version when you don't for the PS3.

Also, it's worth noting that you don't have to have a premium membership to form and join FireTeams on the PS3 version, which is kinda one of the best parts of the game. I had fun playing the beta by myself, but when I played with RJ and Chesluk? It was incredible.

Its logic! Heres how Im thinking....
If you played a lot of games on wii then you probably have a 360 because it was around when wii was still playing, so most folks would have 360.

Then when wii shut down maybe people bought 360 instead of x1 because of the price for systems and games

Also X1 is new unlike xbox360 so back to first point its most likely that most people have 360 instead of x1.

So why buy for X1 if barley anyone has it?

^

wait, why's the PS4 over the PS3 then? :c
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#23Player991817Posted 9/4/2014 6:25:56 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

Smh, we don't use logic over here, Derpy.
---
C2 Rankings! {} http://imgur.com/a/05i5n ~ Sanctum Prime | http://bit.do/sanctum
C3 Confirmed! | http://imgur.com/a/EfBpL ~ http://i.imgur.com/8ydtz.jpg
#24_SignalPosted 9/4/2014 7:00:11 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

It sounds like somebody got to him.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#25darthone2919(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2014 12:24:14 PM
I put ps4 cuz Most playstation players have ps4 on here. So my logic dont apply there sorry xD

Found 4 players that have PS4 so thats Y its ahead of ps3 and also when i was looking up a video on destiny it said ps4 has the best graphics and for the first time ps4 will get the DLCs first rather then Xbox or othere systems
---
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
#26LigersRulePosted 9/9/2014 2:28:23 PM
In any case, if you buy digital for either company (for limited time), you get both games. ie, if you buy the PS4 version digitally, you get the PS3 version, and vice versa. If you buy the 360 version, then you get the X1 version free, and vice versa.

So at that point, it really only matters on if you like Sony (which you should), or Microsoft (which you shouldn't).

...But back to the original point, the X1 version is superior to the 360 version. Better graphics, less loading times, less lag... So unless you had friends on a certain system, buy the X1 version. You will see just as many people in game no matter how many players actually play for your system.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#27alcatrazprayPosted 9/9/2014 6:28:55 PM
vita borderlands 2 vita ps3 mk9 mkvsdc umvc3 and my wii xenoblade conduit 2 ssbb and the best fighting game ever tatsunoko vs capcom
---
letz hunt
#28xXAISPXxPosted 9/10/2014 3:14:52 AM
I would get PS4 if I had a game to play with it...
---
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"