this or Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081?

#1Nilus_SeraphynPosted 11/9/2011 11:30:29 PM
they both look to be awesome. ace would be nice since i really want to play as the lancelot.

so... which one would be better?
---
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
#2Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/11/2011 8:19:19 AM
Hm. Unfortunately, I've not played UC0081. I have, however, heard good things about it.

While I liked ACE:R, I've heard people say negative things about it - that it's a step back from ACE3, and since I haven't played that, I cannot comment either way. That said, I did enjoy the game. For someone like me, who cannot read Japanese, the games animated and voiced cutscenes are easier for me to follow than Super Robot Wars.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's quite as thorough an answer as could be found. I'm certain there are videos on Youtube, so perhaps you could take a look at a couple and see how things look?
---
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
#3aryanbrarPosted 12/3/2011 7:43:37 PM

easily gundam senki 0081

probably the best gundam game current gen, it also has online co-op.

this game was a major step back like said above from ace 3.

#4HanzoadamPosted 12/11/2011 3:29:52 PM

I have both they're both good its hard to say if you love all anime then this if your just looking for Gundam get Gundam

#5MwulfPosted 12/21/2011 6:44:55 PM
Senki.

ACE:R is a bad game no matter how you cut it. The only reason people play it is for the fanservice.

God knows why the user rating for this is so inflated.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable