this or Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R
  3. this or Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081?
5 years ago#1
they both look to be awesome. ace would be nice since i really want to play as the lancelot.

so... which one would be better?
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
5 years ago#2
Hm. Unfortunately, I've not played UC0081. I have, however, heard good things about it.

While I liked ACE:R, I've heard people say negative things about it - that it's a step back from ACE3, and since I haven't played that, I cannot comment either way. That said, I did enjoy the game. For someone like me, who cannot read Japanese, the games animated and voiced cutscenes are easier for me to follow than Super Robot Wars.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's quite as thorough an answer as could be found. I'm certain there are videos on Youtube, so perhaps you could take a look at a couple and see how things look?
It's enough that I'm wearing steel underpants right now. No cactus gonna assrape me today, not even by accident.
-Dracoferret on... well, you know. Cacti.
5 years ago#3

easily gundam senki 0081

probably the best gundam game current gen, it also has online co-op.

this game was a major step back like said above from ace 3.

5 years ago#4

I have both they're both good its hard to say if you love all anime then this if your just looking for Gundam get Gundam

5 years ago#5
Senki.

ACE:R is a bad game no matter how you cut it. The only reason people play it is for the fanservice.

God knows why the user rating for this is so inflated.
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
  1. Boards
  2. A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R
  3. this or Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived