This could very well be the last PS2 NCAA Football.

#1Redfish12XPosted 4/8/2010 6:34:32 PM
It was a great ride. I'm gonna miss them. And chances are the 7th-gen variants will be far superior anyways. :(
---
The Boise State Broncos fan.
---
#2odinoPosted 4/9/2010 5:43:51 AM
Looking at this I'm sure Madden will still come this year.
#3BronxCataclysmPosted 4/10/2010 6:13:54 PM
Not looking foward to another madden after the way they massacred madden 10
#4Redfish12X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2010 7:51:16 PM

Not looking foward to another madden after the way they massacred madden 10

The VAers were HORRIFIC.
---
---
#5aconvickPosted 4/24/2010 9:38:18 PM
From the looks of the Features on Gamestop.com and i know this is still early it looks like its going to be a hge dissapointment * An All-New Locomotion System—Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
* Play the Way the Schools Do—Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.
* All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
* Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
#6Redfish12X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2010 2:02:20 PM
I am very disappointed. Oh well.
---
---
#7AdrastiaPosted 5/2/2010 2:28:08 AM
Madden is usually the last game released for a system in the U.S., right?
---
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7
#8Redfish12X(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2010 5:26:43 PM

Madden is usually the last game released for a system in the U.S., right?

Yeah, but this will be the last NCAA Football game on the PS2.
---
---
#9addictedtochaosPosted 5/22/2010 10:38:13 PM
has anyone found any screenshots for this game yet?
---
Bill Gates: Monopoly is just a game senator, I'm trying to control the (censored) world." - Robin Williams
#10Redfish12X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2010 12:05:49 PM

has anyone found any screenshots for this game yet?

Not the PS2 version.
---
>>>The Boise State Broncos fan<<<
>>>BRINK The Game of the Century<<<