Still think I'm going to get it. Anyone else?

#1the_old_daysPosted 7/12/2010 11:31:32 AM
Anyone else going to pick this up tomorrow? I'm tired of EA's shenanigans, but I need my College Football fix.

Since the PS2 version seems to still offer the more comprehensive, in-depth dynasty mode, I'd gladly pick this one up over the PS3/360 versions.
---
Yes, I'm a Notre Dame fan.
#2RobinHood09Posted 7/12/2010 6:57:13 PM
i used to feel the same.. but you just need to get with the times bro
---
631 Degrees of Heat in Miami this year Hottest its been in awhile!!!!
#3addictedtochaosPosted 7/12/2010 9:36:34 PM
i've got it pre-ordered but will have to wait till payday to pick it up.
---
Bill Gates: Monopoly is just a game senator, I'm trying to control the (censored) world." - Robin Williams
#4StoneCalferPosted 7/12/2010 9:53:56 PM

Call me old school, but i still prefer the last gen versions. When I preordered, I got a look from both the gamestop clerk and the UPS delivery guy standing there when I emphasized I wanted the PS2version. I had to explain that I like the gameplay from the last gen game, and there's one GLARING OMISSION in every current gen version of NCAA CFB---you cannot turn coaching contracts "OFF" in the current gen games. (I assume it's that way again this year also).

I know it may sound weird, but it's very important to be able to turn off coaching contracts when playing my Bama dynasties. The coaching contracts & expectations are very lofty at Bama (similar to real life) and I just want to be able to play my video game without threat of being fired. If I have a couple of seasons where I go 6-6 for example, I do not want to be excommunicated from my favorite school.

I'm not sure when I can pick up my preorder, as this year's release coincides with my busiest week of the year, but I'm looking forward to checking out this year's iteration.

#5youngmurk911Posted 7/29/2010 5:35:51 PM

RobinHood09 posted...
i used to feel the same.. but you just need to get with the times bro
---
631 Degrees of Heat in Miami this year Hottest its been in awhile!!!!

lol