Still think I'm going to get it. Anyone else?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. Still think I'm going to get it. Anyone else?
6 years ago#1
Anyone else going to pick this up tomorrow? I'm tired of EA's shenanigans, but I need my College Football fix.

Since the PS2 version seems to still offer the more comprehensive, in-depth dynasty mode, I'd gladly pick this one up over the PS3/360 versions.
Yes, I'm a Notre Dame fan.
6 years ago#2
i used to feel the same.. but you just need to get with the times bro
631 Degrees of Heat in Miami this year Hottest its been in awhile!!!!
6 years ago#3
i've got it pre-ordered but will have to wait till payday to pick it up.
Bill Gates: Monopoly is just a game senator, I'm trying to control the (censored) world." - Robin Williams
6 years ago#4

Call me old school, but i still prefer the last gen versions. When I preordered, I got a look from both the gamestop clerk and the UPS delivery guy standing there when I emphasized I wanted the PS2version. I had to explain that I like the gameplay from the last gen game, and there's one GLARING OMISSION in every current gen version of NCAA CFB---you cannot turn coaching contracts "OFF" in the current gen games. (I assume it's that way again this year also).

I know it may sound weird, but it's very important to be able to turn off coaching contracts when playing my Bama dynasties. The coaching contracts & expectations are very lofty at Bama (similar to real life) and I just want to be able to play my video game without threat of being fired. If I have a couple of seasons where I go 6-6 for example, I do not want to be excommunicated from my favorite school.

I'm not sure when I can pick up my preorder, as this year's release coincides with my busiest week of the year, but I'm looking forward to checking out this year's iteration.

6 years ago#5

RobinHood09 posted...
i used to feel the same.. but you just need to get with the times bro
---
631 Degrees of Heat in Miami this year Hottest its been in awhile!!!!

lol

1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. Still think I'm going to get it. Anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived