6th year of eligibility?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. 6th year of eligibility?
5 years ago#1
I've seen 2 players get a 6th year of eligibility. They're sorted as GRDs for graduate I assume. This is a very nice move seeing as how one of these guys was my starting quarterback and another was a starting receiver.
---
Julio Jones with the cement hands. - Dathrowed1
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
5 years ago#2
How did that happen? I've never seen a player get a sixth year. Do you know what you did to make this happen?
---
Yes, I'm a Notre Dame fan.
5 years ago#3
If your player gets injured and has already used his redshirt year, he can file for an extra year of eligibility with the NCAA. (Jordan Shipley did this at U of T)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
GT: Kalvin1
5 years ago#4
I know, I mean how do you do it in the game?

Every time I try to medical redshirt a player who has already sat out a year, regardless of the percentage of the season that player has played, it tells me I was not granted the redshirt because the player was already previosuly red-shirted.
---
Yes, I'm a Notre Dame fan.
5 years ago#5
Holy ****. This dude's been at my school for like 7 years now. He never got an injury because he never really played. His first 5 years(redshirt included) he didn't play. The 6th year he started at QB for me. The 7th year, I replaced him because I don't like left-handed quarterbacks. The 8th year he transfered and is immediately playing because he is a graduate student I assume. I just don't know what the hell is going on.
---
Julio Jones with the cement hands. - Dathrowed1
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. 6th year of eligibility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived