Road to Glory

#1Player2Posted 2/21/2011 11:26:24 AM
Okay. I just started a new Road to Glory and yet the Summer Camp part is not loading at all!! I waited at least six minutes and still not loading. It just stays on the loading screen. Never goes to the Drills part. I am getting mad because I want to do Road to Glory mode. Anybody know why my game is doing this? It is new still no scratchs or nothing.
---
I have a photographic memory and can remember a lot of stuff.
#2Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2011 11:48:00 AM
Went back and still stuck at the loading screen. It was 12:38 Pm. I left at 12:21 pm and still not loading so I tried the Spring drills and that loaded! Why isn't Road to Glory mode working? I want to play Road to Glory mode! Anybody else has this problem? Never happened on any of the other Road to Glory modes in other NCAA games. Just this one. I think they did not fix the Summer Camp glitch at all. Because I heard in 2010 sometimes it stops working and I think my game is glitched up. I have all the rosters except for the QBS randoming named. I am mad!
---
#3Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2011 4:59:47 PM
Anybody have this problem?
---
#4Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2011 11:09:26 AM
Anybody have Road to Glory Summer Camp not load? I am asking nicely but no one has answered! Please help!
---
#5Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2011 7:25:57 PM
Come on people! I really want to know if anybody else had this problem! I guess I wont play Road to Glory.
---
#6Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2011 2:19:08 PM
Anybody had this problem where they started a Road to Glory mode and it doesn't load at the Summer Camp part?
---
#7Player2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2011 5:52:40 PM
Is nobody here? Anybody else had this problem?
---