Just a few questions

#1skillet2Posted 5/29/2012 8:23:36 PM
Hey guys I just discovered this board and it seems to be the only active yugioh board outside of psp games. Anyways I was thinking about getting this game as I'm getting the itch to duel again but don't feel like investing in the actual cards again, but before I do I was hoping someone here could answer a few questions for me.

1. Is it even possible to get this game anymore (whether through download or retail copy)?

2. How active is he online community and what kind of wait times can I expect for games?

3.finally I read somewhere that there are 4 player tag duels is it possible to have two people on the same x box play on the same team?

Any help any of you guys could offer me would be greatly appreciated thank you!
#2PigfartsPosted 5/30/2012 5:50:26 AM
1) no

2) pretty active can find a game at all hours.

3) no
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#3skillet2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 1:16:06 PM
Thanks for the quick response , man that sucks I really don't want to bite the bullet and start playing again irl, had any luck with duelist network? I used to play yvd a lot and that was pretty hit or miss backin the day as far as good opponents.
#4PigfartsPosted 5/31/2012 6:41:01 AM
i never tried duel network, I played the WII version and it has a 4500 cards compared to the xbox 1000 cards. But duel network is stupid b/c if someone doesn't understand the ruling of a card they will ignore it and not remove the card.

I assume this happens a lot with "discard effects" since some people don't uderstand the difference between a card cost and a card effect.
---
#5t_EphYPosted 6/1/2012 10:30:40 AM
WC2011 is way more active than this board. Dueling Network's community is even worse than XBox Live. People are just as bad at deck building and playing, but it isn't automatic so if you run into someone who doesn't know what they're doing you're in for a serious headache.
---
GT - EphY
#6PigfartsPosted 6/1/2012 11:08:07 AM
WC2011 is DS or PSP. If PSP ill go out and buy one this weekend if there is online.
---
#7t_EphYPosted 6/1/2012 6:54:17 PM
PSP has Tag Force, DS is World Championship. Don't buy either of them, wait for ZeXal to get games.
---
GT - EphY