What does an Onmyo Monk does?

#1FlamingDazzPosted 9/21/2011 11:21:06 AM
Hi! Just wondering what's this class for, because i don't know a thing about them. I'm unlocking Ninja right now (Chapter 3) and was thinking about going for the Onmyo fellah. Professor is like the Geo-oldman from D3, right?

And btw, what does Battlesuit does? And bouncer? Sorry for being so "answer-y" ^^
---
" We don't do anything illegal, we do 'run-ins' "
PSN: Kazuma Dojima -Currently Playing: BlazBlue-
#2the_blood_wolfPosted 9/21/2011 11:22:35 AM
Monk is the Geo Master but he has a good evility as well as being able to control the Geo Field

Bouncer is pretyt much the new "Fist Master" from Disgaea 3

and Andriod is basically the Brute Warrior from 3 as he learns the axe skills and he blows up at 10% hp
#3DmonreiPosted 9/21/2011 11:23:05 AM
Onmyo Monks are the new Geo monks.
Professors are the new cheerleaders.
Battlesuits are the new EDF class with a terrible innate evility.
Bouncers are the new fist user class.
---
Proud member of the Orange Chicken Club (OCC) and GFJrA
FFT on the iPhone. Me = SE's female dog/ PSN/360GT Duq025
#4Leram02Posted 9/21/2011 11:23:10 AM
FlamingDazz posted...
Hi! Just wondering what's this class for, because i don't know a thing about them. I'm unlocking Ninja right now (Chapter 3) and was thinking about going for the Onmyo fellah. Professor is like the Geo-oldman from D3, right?

And btw, what does Battlesuit does? And bouncer? Sorry for being so "answer-y" ^^

Battle suits are pretty much worthless (their innate evility is actually worse than not having one).

The monks are the old geoman.

Professors are good at buffing people. (Braveheart, Target Lock etc)
---
PSN: Kandorg
#5CervosiPosted 9/21/2011 11:24:15 AM
Professors are the new Cheerleaders.

Omyo monks are the new Geomancers, to the point that their "Omyo magic" is literally just the Geo spells from previous games.

Battlesuit is a powerful unit with a crappy evility (Self destruct when hit at under 10% HP). However, it has high stats and excels well in physical and ranged weapons.

The bouncer is the protector tank. He can increase other units' defense stats, and has evilities that can reduce others' damage. He's also the primary fist user.
---
Would you say what you mean, or mean what you say?
Megaman Starforce 3 FC: 4340-7023-4737
#6gvandalePosted 9/21/2011 11:25:15 AM
FlamingDazz posted...

To put it into D3 terms:
Onmyo = Geomancer
Professor = Cheerleader
Bouncer = *new class, think speedy heavy knight'ish class with top tier fist skills.

As a side note a level 100 heavy knight unlocks the bouncer, as well as completing story chapter 7. The guide is wrong.
#7Darth StalinPosted 9/21/2011 11:40:09 AM
and the android is the new majin class from d 2 and 3....cant believe everyone missed that. the majins from d1 were overpowered. At post-game there was almost no point in using any other class.
---
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos
#8DmonreiPosted 9/21/2011 11:52:21 AM
Darth Stalin posted...
and the android is the new majin class from d 2 and 3....cant believe everyone missed that. the majins from d1 were overpowered. At post-game there was almost no point in using any other class.

Truth be told, nobody missed it since he never asked, that's the reason why I didn't mention it.
---
Proud member of the Orange Chicken Club (OCC) and GFJrA
FFT on the iPhone. Me = SE's female dog/ PSN/360GT Duq025
#9Darth StalinPosted 9/21/2011 12:17:23 PM
got it, missed his last sentence. But it still miss the majins from d1, their character sprites were cool too.
---
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos