Mana Scarcity (Desco's Evility)

#1Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 9/9/2011 7:14:31 AM
When exactly is this calculated? During skills? I notice it's not tacked onto her actual statistics.
---
Tier lists are opinionated and are often non-indicative of a character's potential.
Jecht riding Feral Chaos would be the best super boss ever.
#2Scy046Posted 9/9/2011 7:44:12 AM
It's a damage multiplier on the ATK function called, not her stats themselves.
---
Imagine I said something witty or profound here.
#3Sasuke_Uchiha85(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 7:56:38 AM
Alrighty, sounds good.
---
Tier lists are opinionated and are often non-indicative of a character's potential.
Jecht riding Feral Chaos would be the best super boss ever.
#4xtacbPosted 9/9/2011 11:20:36 AM
isnt this like the best evility then?

50% to attacks?

and then shouldnt all other characters go to chara world to learn this?
---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3
#5ChemuraderiePosted 9/9/2011 11:23:44 AM
As if Final Boss Setting didn't already make Desco broken. 3 Transformations does wonders, too. Give her a weight, an absurdly strong weapon, and she's unstoppable.
---
No one knows how many lives would change if one person out of the seven billion people of this world told another person that they cared about them.
#6NohosiokoPosted 9/9/2011 11:24:12 AM
There is one called insanity scarcity that adds 100% (don't remember if it had a downfall or not, pretty sure it didn't)
#7FoolsFollyPosted 9/9/2011 4:09:10 PM
Best I've seen so far is earned from class world random event, called Magichange Guild: Increase stats by 30% x the # of allies equipped with Magichanges
Imagine 5 characters with magichanges, each getting +150% stats from this evility alone!

Probably not even the best evility out there, but I'm enjoying it.

Another nice evility I found in class world is Saintly Aggression: Increase Normal ATK by 100%.
Works great on Heart Cannon Club!
---
Proud Hikikomori. It's not a mental disorder, it's a lifestyle choice.