Valvatorez Reincarnation

#1Bustah_WoolfPosted 9/12/2011 4:53:46 PM
I'm thinking about Reincarnating Valvatorez here in a couple stages (once he hits 40) using Genius....is it worth it on your first playthrough to do this? I usually never did in the past till my characters were in their hundreds, but according to the guide doing this is still a pretty good idea. Just wanted to hear everyone else's thoughts on it....and what do you guys think about the rest of the characters as well?
---
"Are you okay?!?!"
#2XxzClouDzxXPosted 9/12/2011 4:58:31 PM
you should totally do it, i reincarnated my Val when he was like lvl 40 and i was on chapter 4 now Val kill everything in one hit and it pass level 100 and im in chapter 7 he's super strong now
#3dudenamedgeorgePosted 9/12/2011 5:02:58 PM
A lot of people will say it's inefficient to reincarnate at low levels, but honestly, there's not much reason not to. You can easily get him back up to level 40 using 5-2, so you'll only lose maybe 20 minutes, and he'll be significantly stronger. I'd say go for it if you want.
---
> You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.
#4Master_GamerPosted 9/12/2011 5:03:37 PM
Reincarnating at a decent tier and pouring all your bonus points into your offensive stat makes a pretty big difference IMO. Especially if you have a few bonus points built up. IF you can get near your pre-reincarnation level relatively quickly there's no reason not to do it IMO.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/queenofficial#p/u/25/v8L3TCXsyX4
Queen owns.
#5Bustah_Woolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2011 5:06:22 PM
Gotcha....yeah, I saved up 5k mana to reincarnate him with Genius, so there's all those bonus points as well....and I was actually thinking of doing a few more members of my team too, such as Flonne, Fenrich, Fuka, etc.
---
"Are you okay?!?!"
#6XxzClouDzxXPosted 9/12/2011 5:07:25 PM
thats what i did too xD i reincarnated fuka and fenrich at the same time with Val it worked fine for me
#7dudenamedgeorgePosted 9/12/2011 5:09:08 PM
Though you should keep in mind that doing this will brutally massacre all the challenge in the story, of course. My Valvatorez hasn't reincarnated and he's already the strongest member of my party, beating out several characters who have. A reincarnated Genius Val would just be heinous amounts of overkill.
---
> You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.
#8Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 9/12/2011 5:09:27 PM
Will only reincarnate Valzy once I get my Heavenly Wings filled up with at least 19998 Gladiators and leveled up a little, so he can safely grind back up to his level in one map.

Halfway there, but I ran out of Gency Exits.

Gah. Time to grind those up.
---
Tier lists are opinionated and are often non-indicative of a character's potential.
Jecht riding Feral Chaos would be the best super boss ever.
#9Bustah_Woolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2011 5:11:53 PM
dudenamedgeorge posted...
Though you should keep in mind that doing this will brutally massacre all the challenge in the story, of course. My Valvatorez hasn't reincarnated and he's already the strongest member of my party, beating out several characters who have. A reincarnated Genius Val would just be heinous amounts of overkill.

You think I should dump all those Bonus Points into his ATK then? Or split them up?
---
"Are you okay?!?!"
#10g0n4craZyloc0Posted 9/12/2011 5:16:39 PM
isn't it better to reincarnate a character when they've reached their max level, that way they would have the highest stat possible during that form, then reincarnate and repeat the proccess? And isn't there a limited amount of times you can reincarnate a character?
---
PSN: g0n4craZyloc0