Area of Effect

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: winforlose

winforlose
5 years ago#1
I know how to upgrade the power of skills and spells, but not the AOE. For example I am saw a youtube video where someone was grinding on 5-2 and they cast a basic star spell with a 2x2 area of effect. Can someone please tell me how to expand AOE.

User Info: Magus_Xenos

Magus_Xenos
5 years ago#2
winforlose posted...
I know how to upgrade the power of skills and spells, but not the AOE. For example I am saw a youtube video where someone was grinding on 5-2 and they cast a basic star spell with a 2x2 area of effect. Can someone please tell me how to expand AOE.

Done. Skills don't increase AoE unless you giant Magichange though.
these bosses could have a robust background in ninjitsu and they would still die like pansies - Richardthe3rd

User Info: Viltris

Viltris
5 years ago#3
Are you sure you know how to upgrade skills and spells? Every time you upgrade a spell, it increases the AoE. In fact, that's pretty much the main reason you upgrade spells. (Well, that and range.) So I dunno how you're upgrading spells, but the right way to do it is at the Evility shop.
\/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived