This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny egg hatching Action replay?

#1ChosenTenshiPosted 4/2/2011 1:23:13 PM
Is there a shiny egg hatching action replay code for black and white? (Without the box marking thing!!!!!! I would like the pokemon to be legit)
#2aLive_GrenadePosted 4/2/2011 1:50:34 PM
ChosenTenshi posted...
Is there a shiny egg hatching action replay code for black and white? (Without the box marking thing!!!!!! I would like the pokemon to be legit)
wut.
---
Guns don't kill people, uh uh, i kill people, with guns.
PSN: Rainbow__Stalin
#3ChosenTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 1:52:01 PM
I'm looking for a action replay code that will make the pokemon that I hatch shiny. But I don't want to use the box marking method.
#4aLive_GrenadePosted 4/2/2011 1:56:35 PM
I got that, i just was confused at how you would want an action replay code for it yet want the pokemon to be legit.

I think i have a code somewhere around, lemme look.
---
Guns don't kill people, uh uh, i kill people, with guns.
PSN: Rainbow__Stalin
#5ChosenTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 1:58:27 PM
aLive_Grenade posted...
I got that, i just was confused at how you would want an action replay code for it yet want the pokemon to be legit.

I think i have a code somewhere around, lemme look.

Oohh ok sorry about that but I meant something else but it didn't come out correctly.
But if you do thank you soo much.
#6Counter_BreakPosted 4/2/2011 2:00:24 PM
As was asked in the topic about IVs, why would you think that a pokemon that's been hatched from an egg and been forced to be shiny via action replay is any more "legit" than one that had been box marked? Just because it can't be traced doesn't somehow erase the fact that you cheated to get it. That's like saying that something isn't stolen just because the store owners can't prove that you're the one who stole it.
#7ChosenTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 2:06:18 PM
Counter_Break posted...
As was asked in the topic about IVs, why would you think that a pokemon that's been hatched from an egg and been forced to be shiny via action replay is any more "legit" than one that had been box marked? Just because it can't be traced doesn't somehow erase the fact that you cheated to get it. That's like saying that something isn't stolen just because the store owners can't prove that you're the one who stole it.

That is true and so is everything you said. I was just saying that I just wanted to make sure that I could still play the wifi or anything with no problem. And it is not the the forced shiny or the box marking is more "legit" I just hear that the box marking messes with the gender and stats. Anything else?
#8Counter_BreakPosted 4/2/2011 2:11:48 PM
I think there are some codes that can mark as shiny without messing with the gender/ability, but I'm not positive. You'd have to look around, probably on the GBAtemp forums, or something. If there's a code that'll give you shiny eggs, it's probably on there, too. Sorry if I sounded condescending or something in my previous post. I don't actually mind when people use action replays, etc (and I've actually used them before, myself), it just irritates me when they try to somehow justify it instead of just admitting what it is.
#9ChosenTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 2:19:52 PM
Counter_Break posted...
I think there are some codes that can mark as shiny without messing with the gender/ability, but I'm not positive. You'd have to look around, probably on the GBAtemp forums, or something. If there's a code that'll give you shiny eggs, it's probably on there, too. Sorry if I sounded condescending or something in my previous post. I don't actually mind when people use action replays, etc (and I've actually used them before, myself), it just irritates me when they try to somehow justify it instead of just admitting what it is.

Ok thanks for the info. And don't worry about it I understand what you mean.