This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you have a dratini with extremespeed in pokemon white?

#1Jos37Posted 5/10/2011 10:04:20 AM
I asked a few days ago. If somebody want to trade a dratini with extremespeed. But nobody answered.

Now I'm wondering: can you get a dratini with extremespeed in the white version?

I know that you can get one in Heartgold/soulsilver.(In the dragon's den) And I thought that you can transfer it over to black/white. Am I right? If so, who wants to trade some ;)
#2duende106Posted 5/10/2011 10:20:59 AM
dratini can get extremespeed through breeding...but i think u have to breed the one from HG/SS
---
FC:3868 7967 1176
#3Jos37(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2011 5:05:36 AM
Thats what I thought. So normally you can get one in the white version?
If somebody want to breed it in heartgold/soulsilver and then transfer it to Black/white so you can trade it with me ;)

I really want it And I will offer a girantina (or some starters)
#4IminyourclosetPosted 5/11/2011 7:19:53 AM
I don't think so. There's no other pokemon in the 'Water 1' or 'Dragon' egg-groups that learns Extremespeed, so who would you breed it with?
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#5Hollow-ByakuyaPosted 5/11/2011 8:15:39 AM
I think it was an event pokemon. I know the Japanese on the WiFi spawn up a DW Dragonite with Extremespeed to annoyed everyone else with.
#6repliroidPosted 5/11/2011 11:00:40 AM
After you finish the 8th gym in HG/SS you have to go to the dragons den, answer a few questions and then leave.

However, if you answer the questions "correctly" you will be given a level 15 dratini with xtreme speed, but youll have to go back in once you have come out. Save before you talk to the old geezer again and you can get desired nature to.
---
XBL GT - Ben 3069
#7wutzgoodPosted 5/11/2011 1:11:57 PM
i have an male adamant one i caught my self in ss. if you want it ill give it to you.
---
I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 White FC: 0518 6618 4305
#8MizuUmaPosted 5/12/2011 7:56:26 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
I don't think so. There's no other pokemon in the 'Water 1' or 'Dragon' egg-groups that learns Extremespeed, so who would you breed it with?

breed with other pokemon untill you have one you can breed with dratini to get it
---
Steam: judgementryu. L4D2, COD MW, Killing Floor, Magicka, Sanctum, Global Agenda
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8628-9531
#9darkshadowspawnPosted 5/12/2011 8:16:13 AM
breed with other pokemon untill you have one you can breed with dratini to get it

Pokémon that can learn ExtremeSpeed as of gen IV (and their breeding groups):

Arcanine (Field or Ground, depending on where you're looking)
Rayquaza (none)
Deoxys (none)
Lucario (HumanShape/Field)
Togekiss (Flying/Fairy)
Arceus (none)
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite (Dragon/Water 1)
Raikou (none)
Suicune (none)
Entei (none)

Pokémon that can learn ExtremeSpeed as of gen V:

Arcanine
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Lucario
Togekiss
Arceus
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite

No can do...unless you get the ES Dratini from the Dragon's Den in HG/SS.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#10Jos37(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2011 10:53:35 AM
I think not everybody get it.
If you are at the 8th gym in heartgold/soulsilver. You must do a few things in dragon's den. Then you need to exit the cave. And go back inside.
After this you need to answer a few questions and then you get a dratini. If you answered the questions correct then you get a dratini with extremespeed.

But you can only get 1 in the game. But if you breed it. Then can you give/trade it with me ;)
I don't need some with good nature, ... because I'm gonna breed it by myself.

PS: I didn't have heartgold/soulsilver (that's the reason I'm asking for it) But I played on crystal a long time ago. And I remembered I get one with extremespeed.