This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people ask for Reshiram or Zekrom at lvl 9 and under

#1solardestructonPosted 3/1/2012 10:58:48 PM

when you go to trade online? I see it out of 3/4 of the people online and it's not possible to even get the legendaries at such a low level since you catch them at either level 50 or 60 (can't remember). And also, sometimes people demand such stupid things. I gave a guy a level 39 scrafty for a level 100 aerodactyl.

#2chris_cowellPosted 3/2/2012 9:09:02 AM
i think people are asking for pokemon who have been obtained by Action replay
---
GamerTag: Gandora TDOD
Pokemon White FC: 3396 7274 2240
#3Blitzkrieg_1996Posted 3/2/2012 1:22:01 PM

they want cheated ones. probably because they expect a good nature and ability

#4mnkysprnPosted 3/2/2012 2:30:34 PM
Or are trying to clone the pokemon on the GTS.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
#5dancinkayleyPosted 3/2/2012 11:22:42 PM
I wish that when you searched up a Pokemon that you got a list of EVERYONE who offered that Pokemon, instead of only 9 people. That would save time adjusting search criteria to find a reasonable trade.

On topic: I'm not sure what's worse, people asking for Reshiram/Zekrom at level 9 and under or people asking for Mew level 9 and under...
#6Two-FacePosted 3/3/2012 9:42:47 AM
People asking for Reshiram and Zekrom at level nine and under. It least it's possible to get that low level of Mews legally.
---
Fry: Wow! Nude hot-tubbing - that's all I need to hear about Freedom Day!
#7darkcloud_100Posted 3/4/2012 9:45:44 AM
I actually caught a level 1 Zekrom using Action Replay and tried to trade it for someones Oshawott but it wouldnt work :( It just said 'That pokemon may not be traded' and gave an error code. I hear its a common problem. I think the GTS checks for hacked pokemon.
I think I remember reading someone leveled up there Lvl 1 Zekrom to 50 and it then let it be traded.
Or I heard of a way to edit the pokemon using Pokesav so that it tricks it into thinking its level 50 but its still only level 1...or something :s confusing
---
PSN - fatleon5 - Feel free to add me. - I'm not fat or called Leon. Just saying.
#8John_Titor2036Posted 3/5/2012 12:47:13 AM
It's ridiculous, I try to find some Pokemon I want on there all the time and all I see it flooded with is: they want a level 9 Zekrom or Reshiram, it's rare to come by someone who isn't asking for them in return.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/34931w0.jpg
PSN: Trippy_Hippie
#9solardestructon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 10:31:23 PM

I don't really care anymore, because starting March 10th, there will be a Zekrom and Reshiram character distribution.

#10LyonDRCPosted 3/7/2012 8:49:10 PM
Blitzkrieg_1996 posted...
they want cheated ones. probably because they expect a good nature and ability

They don't want cheated ones. They are trying to clone their Pokemon via using GTS. Is a commun method used by people that usually want to receive lot of Pokemon so they clone rare pokemon they have to trade with other people. It works by like if you were going to put your pokemon in the GTS but before the time ends you turn off your DS and you will have the one in the GTS and the one in your Team or Box. They put impossible Pokemon without hacking like Zekrom below level 9 so if they fail they can easily recover their pokemon back.