This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i hope the version mascots are going to be a white tiger and black mastodon

#11jayman7Posted 4/9/2010 1:37:48 PM
Some people say Entei/Raikou/Suicune are Dogs, some say Cats, some say Gerbils...

I don't think anyone actually thinks they're gerbils. It's just a joke to mock those who can't agree whether they're cats or dogs.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#12VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/9/2010 1:38:35 PM
I don't think anyone actually thinks they're gerbils. It's just a joke to mock those who can't agree whether they're cats or dogs.

I'm aware. They just call them the Gerbils because they can't decide, or they want to be smartasses.

I think "Beasts" works just fine.
---
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
(Founder - IRDC) Waiting for KH:BBS, FF vs. XIII
#13StedinatorPosted 4/9/2010 4:55:48 PM
I think beasts, since entei and suicune are clearly dogs but raikou is a cat.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#14tallgeeseIVPosted 4/9/2010 5:17:37 PM
Give us a Blue DRAGON (We already have Gyarados, but it's not technically a Dragon), and you could have Seiryu.

Well land shark is technically a (dark) blue dragon isn't it?

---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#15therealpokenarPosted 4/9/2010 5:52:07 PM
yes, i do to, i wish the mascot of yellow was a saber tooth tiger, red, a tyrannosaurus, and blue, a tricertops, and the third version should be pink, with a ptera as the mascot, GO GO POKEMON
---
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
#16StedinatorPosted 4/10/2010 3:16:39 AM
^ but there's already a set of Pokémon Ranger games *awesome face*
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#17photonslayerPosted 4/10/2010 12:29:25 PM
It's Morphin Time!!!!!!!!
#18deoxyscyclonePosted 4/10/2010 4:56:27 PM
THANK YOU, VampLordAdamaru!! Finally someone else that doesn't think they're all dogs or cats! ^^; Personally, i think Entei's a lion, Raikou's a sabretooth tiger, and Suicune is a wolf~ ^^"
---
My deviantART! ^^" Not much really, but it has some interesting art and stories~
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
#19StedinatorPosted 4/11/2010 1:52:00 AM
^News flash those are all types of cats/dogs =/ I don't think anyone LITERALLY means they look like regular dogs/cats.
---