i hope the version mascots are going to be a white tiger and black mastodon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. i hope the version mascots are going to be a white tiger and black mastodon

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
6 years ago#11
Some people say Entei/Raikou/Suicune are Dogs, some say Cats, some say Gerbils...

I don't think anyone actually thinks they're gerbils. It's just a joke to mock those who can't agree whether they're cats or dogs.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
6 years ago#12
I don't think anyone actually thinks they're gerbils. It's just a joke to mock those who can't agree whether they're cats or dogs.

I'm aware. They just call them the Gerbils because they can't decide, or they want to be smartasses.

I think "Beasts" works just fine.
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
(Founder - IRDC) Waiting for KH:BBS, FF vs. XIII

User Info: Stedinator

Stedinator
6 years ago#13
I think beasts, since entei and suicune are clearly dogs but raikou is a cat.
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: tallgeeseIV

tallgeeseIV
6 years ago#14
Give us a Blue DRAGON (We already have Gyarados, but it's not technically a Dragon), and you could have Seiryu.

Well land shark is technically a (dark) blue dragon isn't it?
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'

User Info: therealpokenar

therealpokenar
6 years ago#15
yes, i do to, i wish the mascot of yellow was a saber tooth tiger, red, a tyrannosaurus, and blue, a tricertops, and the third version should be pink, with a ptera as the mascot, GO GO POKEMON
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon

Stedinator
6 years ago#16
^ but there's already a set of Pokémon Ranger games *awesome face*
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: photonslayer

photonslayer
6 years ago#17
It's Morphin Time!!!!!!!!

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
6 years ago#18
THANK YOU, VampLordAdamaru!! Finally someone else that doesn't think they're all dogs or cats! ^^; Personally, i think Entei's a lion, Raikou's a sabretooth tiger, and Suicune is a wolf~ ^^"
My deviantART! ^^" Not much really, but it has some interesting art and stories~
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/

Stedinator
6 years ago#19
^News flash those are all types of cats/dogs =/ I don't think anyone LITERALLY means they look like regular dogs/cats.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. i hope the version mascots are going to be a white tiger and black mastodon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived