The male and female protagonist in these games...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. The male and female protagonist in these games...
6 years ago#1
I hate them. I've only seem one picture of them, but they make me mad.
"Mercury is 39 cents per gram? Wow. That's just giving us a cheaper way to kill our enemies!"
~TheToadMastaer3
6 years ago#2
I remember when your mom was a fad. Good times.

Also yes, they're pretty lame. Was wondering how they'd outlame D/P/Pt
PSN: Tercel96
6 years ago#3
*seen

She still is. She comes up from time to time. I see her every day of my life, though.
"Mercury is 39 cents per gram? Wow. That's just giving us a cheaper way to kill our enemies!"
~TheToadMastaer3
6 years ago#4
I liked third gen's characters the most. Well, HGSS definitely improved Ethan for me.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
6 years ago#5
Ethan, Brendan, and Red from FR/LG were the only people I ever liked. The others suck.
~TheToadMastaer3
6 years ago#6
These could just be beta sprites this is the first time we saw images of the game so it's likely they could change. i like how the guy looks but the girl is ugly.
pokemon soulsilver friend code: 4769-9681-3044
Join the SILVER SOLDIERS!
6 years ago#7
I don't like either.
~TheToadMastaer3
6 years ago#8
The guy looks alright. The girl looks like Leaf and Dawn thrown together though.
XBL GT: T3h Blu Bomber
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. The male and female protagonist in these games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived