This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hoenn & Evergrande Conference: Redux

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/13/2010 3:19:18 AM
Would you like to have Hoenn as a post-E4 region, after you go to Evergrande City? Hell, that Elite Four had their own awesome battle theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJucwiJ4iQM&feature=related
#2NebulaBluePosted 4/13/2010 9:39:35 AM
they can do it

hoenn can definitely fit in, after seeing hgss

gf must include hoenn

or else
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#3randomsentinelPosted 4/13/2010 12:52:51 PM
it would be awesome but i wouldn't expect it. not because of space limitations or anything like that, but they'll probably remake R/S before giving us hoenn for free. not to mention RSE is still somewhat relevant since the ds has the gba slot and i know a lot of us have at least 1 game from that generation still.
---
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
GT: ShuffleXBL
#4Blaze_ReturnedPosted 4/16/2010 7:12:14 AM
No. I really don't want to ever touch anything remotely related to R/S/E as long as I live.
---
Title: Ironic Writer (I dun get it)
Please take any and all questions to the management.
#5MileyProwerPosted 4/16/2010 9:16:10 AM
I'd love to see Hoenn again, but I'm not sure if it should be included as an extra region or not...
---
Dad is great! Gave us chocolate cake! XD Guess who said that and get a virtual cookie. Cookies given: 5.
Eggman, you bad man! -Charmy Bee
#6unknown_suspectPosted 4/16/2010 1:07:28 PM
Bad idea. We'll probably get two bad regions like HGSS. I'd rather just have one good region like DPPt

---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#7MileyProwerPosted 4/17/2010 10:52:23 AM
I have to agree. Johto's neat and all, but feels way too small for my tastes....
---
Dad is great! Gave us chocolate cake! XD Guess who said that and get a virtual cookie. Cookies given: 5.
Eggman, you bad man! -Charmy Bee