Hoenn & Evergrande Conference: Redux

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Hoenn & Evergrande Conference: Redux
6 years ago#1
Would you like to have Hoenn as a post-E4 region, after you go to Evergrande City? Hell, that Elite Four had their own awesome battle theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJucwiJ4iQM&feature=related
(message deleted)
6 years ago#3
it would be awesome but i wouldn't expect it. not because of space limitations or anything like that, but they'll probably remake R/S before giving us hoenn for free. not to mention RSE is still somewhat relevant since the ds has the gba slot and i know a lot of us have at least 1 game from that generation still.
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
GT: ShuffleXBL
6 years ago#4
No. I really don't want to ever touch anything remotely related to R/S/E as long as I live.
Title: Ironic Writer (I dun get it)
Please take any and all questions to the management.
6 years ago#5
I'd love to see Hoenn again, but I'm not sure if it should be included as an extra region or not...
Dad is great! Gave us chocolate cake! XD Guess who said that and get a virtual cookie. Cookies given: 5.
Eggman, you bad man! -Charmy Bee
6 years ago#6
Bad idea. We'll probably get two bad regions like HGSS. I'd rather just have one good region like DPPt
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
6 years ago#7
I have to agree. Johto's neat and all, but feels way too small for my tastes....
Dad is great! Gave us chocolate cake! XD Guess who said that and get a virtual cookie. Cookies given: 5.
Eggman, you bad man! -Charmy Bee
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Hoenn & Evergrande Conference: Redux

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived