This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cover Fossil or Plume Fossil?

#10o_ZeroWing_o0Posted 4/3/2011 3:45:53 PM
Which is better?
---
Bleep Bloop
#2SethieBearPosted 4/3/2011 3:50:01 PM
Depends if you want the Water/Rock Tirtouga or the Flying/Rock Archen.
---
The beating of a million drums;The fire of a million guns;The mother of a million sons
Civilization
#30o_ZeroWing_o0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2011 3:53:47 PM
I searched that on Serebii, its just which is more powerful?
Carracosta has a nice ability, and Archeops is crap, but I think Achreops learns better moves?
---
Bleep Bloop
#40o_ZeroWing_o0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2011 4:22:42 PM
So I picked Cover, but Now i want the solid rock ability over Sturdy. How rare will it be to get it?
---
Bleep Bloop
#5DialN4NinjaPosted 4/3/2011 4:29:02 PM
Archeops actually tears opponent's faces off, eats it, regurgitates it, plasters it back on his opponent, and then proceeded to tear it off again and shove it down their throat.

Overstating aside, he does kick quite a lot of Poke-Butt.
#60o_ZeroWing_o0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2011 4:30:59 PM
DialN4Ninja posted...
Archeops actually tears opponent's faces off, eats it, regurgitates it, plasters it back on his opponent, and then proceeded to tear it off again and shove it down their throat.

Overstating aside, he does kick quite a lot of Poke-Butt.

well... who wants to trade?
---
Bleep Bloop
#7HeaziePosted 4/3/2011 4:59:00 PM
Trading the only way to get both?
---
XBL: Zombie Heazie <()-------()> Pokemon Soul Silver Friend Code: 3996 9027 7291
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/Zombie%20Heazie
#8Faust_8Posted 4/3/2011 6:32:19 PM
Wow unless I'm missing something, Archeops Ability is utter crap. Its attacking stats get halved if it has less than 50% HP. I really can't think of a good side to that.

He does have monstrous Attack, and pretty good Sp. Attack and Speed, plus he learns good moves. However that Ability makes me hate him.

I'm even more glad I chose the Cover Fossil and have been using Carracosta. He at least ALWAYS hits hard--and can really hit hard if you use Shell Smash.
---
Religions tell children they might avoid hell...while science tells children they came from the stars.
#9VrathalPosted 4/3/2011 6:40:47 PM
Archeops is great in certain situations, but I'd be a bit wary about using it in-game. Archeops is pretty much the epitome of a glass cannon - it has a MONSTER Attack and good Speed, but its defenses are poor. Even more problematic is its ability, which cripples it should its HP drop below 50%. If it can dish out an OHKO, it's great, but if it takes a few hits, it really becomes much less useful.

To that end, Archeops is less easy to use, while Carracosta is a bit moreso. However, Archeops can certainly deal massive damage if used correctly.
---
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
#10slimeyhunterPosted 4/3/2011 6:42:00 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Wow unless I'm missing something, Archeops Ability is utter crap. Its attacking stats get halved if it has less than 50% HP. I really can't think of a good side to that.

He does have monstrous Attack, and pretty good Sp. Attack and Speed, plus he learns good moves. However that Ability makes me hate him.

I'm even more glad I chose the Cover Fossil and have been using Carracosta. He at least ALWAYS hits hard--and can really hit hard if you use Shell Smash.

most of the time it won't come to archeops having less then 50% HP, it'll usally KO it's opponent first
and guess what. archeops hits ALOT harder then your turtle>_>
---
"the statement below is true
the statement above is false"