This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hidden abilities

#11Fayt98Posted 6/26/2013 12:24:51 PM
true, they coulda been from B2W2 users. i've only been able to go on DW using W. have W2, but my friend that gave me his didn't give me the Global Link login. i would start a new game on W2, but he put HMs on Tornadus and Keldeo. wanted those removed before i can get to use someone's system to trade the Dream Radar trio, Keldeo, and the Deoxys i got during the wifi event.

anyways, next time i get to tuck in a pokemon, i'll try to see if it'll let me w/ the Meloetta.
---
FC: White 2 - 0906 3575 3345 Rene
White - 1636 2845 7676 Mouse
#12Fayt98Posted 6/26/2013 10:32:59 PM
Event pokemon can be tucked in on BW. just tucked in my Meloetta and she's sleepin'. so until they say otherwise, all pokemon can be tucked in on BW and B2W2

no clue if X/Y will have a DW, which is one thing i've been wondering since i heard about them. they haven't said anything yet.
---
#13Akira1256Posted 6/27/2013 1:39:24 AM(edited)
Try a Kyurem. :D

I'm not even sure why they'd blocked those Pokemon in the first place. Yes, those Pokemon have Formes in Black2/White2 that aren't programmed into Black/White. But they could have just done what they already do with things like Shiny Pokemon (on the Dream World) - just show the Pokemon's normal form.

As for the Dream World, I couldn't tell you. It's a bit of a chore, but then again... there's still quite a few Pokemon with hidden abilities that haven't yet been released. Most are still waiting for more of the hidden-ability starters.

---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#14Fayt98Posted 6/27/2013 1:54:02 AM
don't have him yet. and again, i pretty sure what i saw were from B2W2 players, i have seen both black and white Kyurem at different times when i get to the tree.

who knows why they blocked being able to put Event pokemon in DW. maybe they were still getting things adjusted when B2W2 came out, and they had to make that limitation. -shrugs- i'm also waiting on the starters, like the, especially Treeko, Torchic, and Mudkip. only way you can get those (that i'm aware of) is having a copy of FireRed/LeafGreen and a DSLite so you can have the GBA game in the system and transfer it to a DS game. also waiting on DW Ditto... maybe even some Legendaries w/o there being an event. they'd just be really rare to find (like Vulpix, and Eevee when you hit 10k DWP)
---
#15Akira1256Posted 6/27/2013 3:48:54 AM
You mean Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald (as well as Fire Red/Leaf Green), don't you? :)

The ways you can get the Hoenn starters in Black/White/Black2/White2 are:

1) With an original-model DS or DS Lite, use Pal Park in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver (any 4th generation game) to import the Pokemon from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green. Then, use the PokeTransfer Lab in the 5th generation games to Transfer the Pokemon from the 4th generation games.

2) In HeartGold and SoulSilver, as I recall, Steven Stone will give you one of the Hoenn starters after you defeat Red. You'll still need to Transfer the Pokemon to the 5th generation games, though.
---
#16Fayt98Posted 6/27/2013 11:04:58 AM
i honestly didn't remember which game had the hoenn starters b/c it's been so long since i played it (didn't get any other pokemon games after sapphire, and i think i briefly played a friend's copy of ruby. never played emerald) so i wasn't sure if it was FireRed/LeafGreen that had those starters.)

i never had the original DS, and my mom lost my DS Lite, and don't have any second system to do trades using it.

don't have the money to get SoulSilver/HeartGold... though even if i did, it's hard to find those games lately. i have Gamestop credit, but it's going to get Y (and put $5 on X and will pay for the rest w/ bday money i'll get a wk after they're released)
---
#17Akira1256Posted 6/27/2013 8:14:25 PM
The two GameStops I check usually have at least one copy of either HeartGold or SoulSilver in. I have to wonder if there's going to be a surge of people selling their HG/SS games around the time X/Y are released, though.

GameStop's still selling the game (used) for around $30-40, I believe. If you do want it, you might try checking other stores (including pawn shops, used DVD/music/etc. stores, etc.), garage sales, and so forth. I've heard of people finding it for even as low as $2-5. (No guarantees, though, of course.)
---
#18Fayt98Posted 6/28/2013 1:41:44 AM
the GameStop that's walking distance from my house recently got a second copy of SS, but don't remember ever seeing HG. they have more copies of D/P, but rarely ever see Platinum. don't know where and when people have yard sales around my neighborhood, and when there is, nobody tells me. maybe one day this weekend, i might go on my walk in the direction of the two pawn shops that i used to go to. not sure how much to expect for HGSS, or even Platinum, if they have either of them. and last i saw, the price for HGSS is 44.99. i think it used to be 30-35 area pre-owned. though i did look up on Slackers.com for HG. they sell it used on the site for $30. (still don't have the money for it, though.) haven't looked for any of the Gen 4 games last time i was up there, though.

there might be people that could sell their HG copies to GameStop around the release of X/Y . can only hope i'll have money to buy it, though. (and hopefully get another buy 2 pre-owned, get 1 free coupon)
---
#19Naruke10(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 6:48:41 AM
I got soul silver I don't even know how far I am I don't think very Lol
#20Fayt98Posted 6/28/2013 10:57:18 AM
i just saw on BestBuy.com they have used HG for $20. most likely an online only, but i intend to go to the one near me and see if it's in-store as well.

and i want HGSS, DPP not just to have and play the games, get the pokemon from them, but i want to get their respective legendaries using Dream Radar.

Naruke, have you gotten yourself on Pokemon Global Link yet, and started getting DW pokemon?
---