This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

help with PokeRUS in PC

#1ChaozSlay3rPosted 8/19/2013 4:03:47 AM
i have a Gurdurr with pokerus and he is in my PC, am i able to spread it in PC? (IDK how long he is in there but it is pretty long) i would like to spread it but i fear if i get him out of pc that the pokeRUS will vanish
#2GastroFanPosted 8/19/2013 5:23:16 AM
ChaozSlay3r posted...
i have a Gurdurr with pokerus and he is in my PC, am i able to spread it in PC? (IDK how long he is in there but it is pretty long) i would like to spread it but i fear if i get him out of pc that the pokeRUS will vanish

As long as Gurdurr stays in your pc he won't spread pokerus to any other pokemon or your PC either. When you put him in your roster he will spread pokerus but you can put him back in your PC as soon as another pokemon has pokerus (it shouldn't take longer than an hour or two, I think). The only way your Gurdurr would lose his pokerus is if you leave him in your roster for like a day which you don't want to do anyway. I hope this clarifies things for you.
#3ChaozSlay3r(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 10:51:37 AM
thank you for the help so no longer than a day?
#4GastroFanPosted 8/20/2013 2:19:00 PM
ChaozSlay3r posted...
thank you for the help so no longer than a day?

In some cases it could lose pokerus in less than a day; so the less time you have the pokerus infected pokemon in your roster, the better. Just make sure one of your other pokemon catches pokerus before you return him to your PC boxes.