This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should I add to my team?

#1CaptainUnitPosted 9/7/2013 4:44:32 PM
Ok so I got 4 pokemons in level 43, and I'm wondering what can be a good addition.

1_Stoutland, Intimidate, Neutral Nature
Crunch
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Return

2_Krookodile, Moxie, Adamant
Crunch
Rock Tomb
Bulldozer
Shadow Claw

3_Sigilyph, Wonder Skin (I prefered this one, didn't like Magic Wall), Neutral Nature
Psybeam
Air Cutter or Slash I don't remember right now
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon

4_Escavalier (Thanks to someone!!), Shell Armor, Adamant
X-Scissors
Slash
Poison Jab
Iron Head

I'm going to get the Zekrom Stone at the normal Gym, so I'm near the 8th gym. What should I add? I can pretty much kill anything with these guys now, considering they are all nicely bulky and pretty offensive as well. Escavalier is slow but why should I care if it's crazy as jesus.

Open to suggestions! I am looking at some special attacker as I have 3 attackers already (2 with adamant, yay!)

Thanks alot!
---
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3870 0290 9619
Wonder why meeh roger, is so jolly? Hehe. -Gangplank, the Pirate King.
#2PokemonVeteranPosted 9/8/2013 4:21:05 PM
Potential special attacker additions that i can think of for you to use:

Chandelure: It's a Ghost/Fire type with a monstrous 427 max special attack stat potential.

Reuniclus: A strong Psychic type, can learn powerful moves like Focus blast and Thunder. Max special attack potential of 383.

Beheeyem: A strong Psychic type, can learn powerful moves like Thunderbolt. Max special attack stat potential of 383.

Archeops: A Rock/Flying type that's really powerful in both attacking stats. A max special attack stat potential of 355 isn't something to laugh at, though it's typically physically inclined with a max attack stat of 416.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu
#3PokeCookiePosted 9/9/2013 7:16:50 PM
I second the other guy. Plus if you get a Beheeyem with 'telepathy' it'll help with your Krookodile's Bulldozer in double battles.
Also Lilligant is a very good grass type. If you get/have one with 'Own tempo' with a matchup of 'Petal dance' it's like have a solar beam that instead of needing a charge turn it does it twice(or three). Because petal dance's negative effect is confusion, but own tempo causes Lilligant to not get confused. ^_^
#4CaptainUnit(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 6:52:55 PM
Ok nice guys, I'll take them into my to-try list! :D
Is Beheeyem good? I always wanted to try that, but Sigilyph keeps crying that it is the psychic one.
Should I get rid of Sigilyph? (Opens up a space for a new flying member :D)
Unluckily I'm very fond of Sigilyph. That guy (girl, actually) held me 30 mins in the desert resort for its rarity.
---
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3870 0290 9619
Wonder why meeh roger, is so jolly? Hehe. -Gangplank, the Pirate King.
#5PokeCookiePosted 9/12/2013 8:52:45 PM
Hmm. I never evolved my Elgyem yet so I'm not sure about the Beheeyem. I know how 'I' get REAL~ fond of certian pokemon, though. ^~^

Oh. And for Beheeyem vs. Sigilygh.
-Most of Beheeyem's stats seem naturally higher, but that's just a base stats(though Sigilygh is MUCH faster).
-Beheeyem also has more its affected normally by and less its weak against, but it's not immune to ground like Sigilygh and it has one less resistant element.
-Sigilygh has more stronger *attacks* when leveling. Though Beheeyem has more(when comparing amount of moves).
-They both have quite the amount of Tm's(Which are quite similiar until the end). I personally prefer Sigilygh's tm set more.
-Beheeyem can't learn Fly.

Well. That's the result of my reading, but I don't know how helpful it'll be. ^_^'
#6TheMindGamerPosted 9/13/2013 3:21:59 AM
Keep the Sigilyph. It's actually better than Beheeyem in respect to singles.

Jellicent is worth a mention if you don't go for Chandelure. It also won't step on any Volcarona toes by being a fire type later on. Crygonal is also worth a mention, but it's something of a one-trick-snowflake.
---
LoZ Skyward Sword Social Board: http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/TheMindGamer/Thespinnerisawesome.jpg