This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hi, I am new!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
To this gamefaq board. I have a TON of pokemon. My favorite pokemon are: the best dragon type ever- Garchomp, venonat, paras, bisharp, and salamence. I battle a lot. I almost completed the multi train with Hilda today (the hardcore version). I hope to meet you all.
Here is my moveset for Garchomp:
-Outrage[ Awesome STAB vs. dragons
-Draco Meteor[ Amazingly powerful, used for the "toughies" such as Slaking.
-Earthquake[ He is one of the only dragons with a STAB earthquake- it can take out most steel types 1 hit K.O.
-Fire Blast[ For those PESKY ice types.
Item is Dragon's Tooth.
I got this Garchomp from just a little new born Gible to a mediocre Gabite to a massive, 1 hit KO monster of death level 100 Garchomp.

Tell me what you think about my 'chomps class. Someone told me ditch Draco Meteor- what do you think?

Thank- you,
Venonat(me).

(P.S. my sig. is for conduit 2)
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!
2 years ago#2
Ditch Fire Blast for Fire Fang and Draco Meteor for Stone Edge or X scissor.
Here's my team in super multi train.
Darmanitan Item: Life Orb
Flare Blitz
Super Power
U-turn
Rock Slide
Braviary Item: Leftovers
U-turn
Bulk up
Roost
Brave Bird
---
Creeping on Trolls! Say Hello!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived