This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So- quick double-check about Evolution Stones

#1Matty0289Posted 10/24/2013 2:21:20 PM
Hello all! I'm borrowing this game from my friend and playing it for my first time- since I haven't played/beat any Pokemon game after Pearl (Can't remember if I even beat it, but I used to have it)

I just collected my First Badge- and some guy in Dreamsomething gave me a Pansage. I was thinking of using it for my Pokemon Team. I just wanted to see if it evolved through leveling-or a Stone. I saw it evolved through a Leaf Stone. So I did a quick search about LeafStone Locations- because I remember Heartgold is scarce in EvoStones too.

I read that you can buy them in Black City (Pokemon Black Version/a Town?)- or go searching for DustClouds? in White Version Caves.?

I also read that you get to pick 1 free EvoStone later in this game- so I just want to double-check if this is in fact, accurate. Thanks! If I can get 1 EvoStone of my choosing- I could just stick with this Pansage until I get the LeafStone.

Thanks, fellow Pokemaniacs!
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#2PokemonVeteranPosted 10/24/2013 3:09:46 PM
Matty0289 posted...
Hello all! I'm borrowing this game from my friend and playing it for my first time- since I haven't played/beat any Pokemon game after Pearl (Can't remember if I even beat it, but I used to have it)

I just collected my First Badge- and some guy in Dreamsomething gave me a Pansage. I was thinking of using it for my Pokemon Team. I just wanted to see if it evolved through leveling-or a Stone. I saw it evolved through a Leaf Stone. So I did a quick search about LeafStone Locations- because I remember Heartgold is scarce in EvoStones too.

I read that you can buy them in Black City (Pokemon Black Version/a Town?)- or go searching for DustClouds? in White Version Caves.?

I also read that you get to pick 1 free EvoStone later in this game- so I just want to double-check if this is in fact, accurate. Thanks! If I can get 1 EvoStone of my choosing- I could just stick with this Pansage until I get the LeafStone.

It's true. You can get a free evolution stone of your choosing from a scientist looking guy in the 3rd town, (Castelia i think?) the town with Burgh as the Gym leader. He's on one of the docks near the pokemon center.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu
#3666overlord666Posted 10/24/2013 4:09:36 PM
PokemonVeteran posted...
Matty0289 posted...

It's true. You can get a free evolution stone of your choosing from a scientist looking guy in the 3rd town, (Castelia i think?) the town with Burgh as the Gym leader. He's on one of the docks near the pokemon center.

he is just to the characters first right as you enter the city with burgh as the gym leader
---
PS3 Tag - Barrak1989
Pokemon White FC - 5416 1538 7236