This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get Black 2 or White 2?

#1SorbzPosted 11/12/2013 3:48:23 PM
I'm playing through the Pokemon games, and I'm just wondering if I should get Black 2 or White 2. I played White and I am sort of trying to catch every Pokemon, but I'm not being overly diligent in that endeavour. So essentially, I'm not sure which one I should get, Black 2 to catch the opposite version exclusives to White (I don't even know if it works that way, it's just an assumption) or White 2 to continue the story and aesthetic of White.
---
Shnippie's eyes closed somewhere high above the Great Sea. He was selected for a purpose. One devoid of tasty baked goods... - Mooninomics RP Thread for my DK
#2SSimplePosted 11/12/2013 9:08:27 PM
Both Black 2 and White 2 add new pokemon to the table and I'm pretty sure that you'll be missing pokemon for dex completion either way. Another point to make clear is that while in white you get zekrom, in White 2 you get reshiram (spoiler?). In addition, there are other version exclusives that you can look at here:

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

Really, nothing major is different between the two in terms of story.
I'd recommend sticking with white for the sequel for, as you mentioned, aesthetic continuity.
---
White 2 FC- 4299 1080 3523
3DS FC- 2406 6226 8805
#3Sorbz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:45:06 AM
Thanks for the advice :) I went out and got White 2. I figured I'd try to keep the story going, and I can get the other exclusives from GTS or friends.
---
Shnippie's eyes closed somewhere high above the Great Sea. He was selected for a purpose. One devoid of tasty baked goods... - Mooninomics RP Thread for my DK