This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon White in-game team building advice?

#1alossforwordsPosted 11/28/2013 4:40:27 AM
So, I am replaying Pokémon White for the second time now, and actually trying to build a nice team this time around to keep the Save File for future reference, before I move on into the new generation (Yes, I know, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon).

NOTE: Considering this is for in-game, I don't really care about either EV's or Natures, asides from the basic physical/special pendulum so I can know where to pend offensively. I won't include those since I don't intend in actually breeding, and they're not too relevant for my goal.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in completing my team. Here's what I've put together so far:

Lv. 50 Darmanitan (m)
Ability: Sheer Force
Predominant stats: Attack, Speed
- Hammer Arm
- Superpower
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch

Lv. 50 Reuniclus (m)
Ability: Overcoat
Predominant stats: Sp. Attack
- Rock Tomb
- Dizzy Punch
- Psychic
- Recover

Lv. 50 Beartic (f)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Predominant stats: Attack
- Icicle Crash
- Slash
- Rest
- Blizzard

Lv. 50 Galvantula (f)
Ability: Compoundeyes
Predominant stats: Sp. Attack, Speed
- Signal Beam
- Electroweb
- Bug Bite
- Electro Ball

Lv. 50 Carracosta (m)
Ability: Sturdy
Predominant stats: Defense
- Aqua Jet
- Smack Down
- Crunch
- Surf

The last slot is currently unfilled. Here's what I was training for that last spot, but I'm not very pleased:

Lv. 37 Cofagrigus (m)
Ability: Mummy
Predominant stats: Defense
- Payback
- Haze
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex

As you can see, I have literally no items figured out yet, and I'm also not very happy with the team overall because I was very sloppy with everything. Didn't have a goal when training any of them and might have made wrong decisions in movesets.

Either way, any kind of criticism is welcome, just have in mind:
- I'm not willing to replace Darmatian in this team
- Reuniclus is very incomplete and I have no idea about the movepool. I don't actually think what I have right now is good, please don't judge!
- I'm working on getting Hail for Beartic
- I have Thunder for Galvantula, but don't know what to get rid of.
- I have Rest for Cofagrigus, but same as the line above, don't know what to get rid of.
- I do not have the opportunity to trade Pokémon with anybody, so I am limited to in-game, adventure-acquirable Pokémon/Items.

Thanks in advance for your help!