This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HELP HELP!! info on places to level up before 7th gym?

#1hot5aucePosted 7/27/2014 12:41:49 AM
i have a team that consists of samurott lv 43, archeops lv 44, elktross lvl 44, coballion lv44, scrafty lvl 44 and excadrill lvl 44 but i am plannin to switch scrafty and excadrill for larvesta and axew. already got the two pokemons but axew is lvl 30 and super weak and larvesta is finally up to lvl 18 but i wanna level them up real good. i just beat the gym in mistralton city and after getting surf went around, but now i relle relle wanna train these two pokemons up to a good level, however, i really can't find good ways too. im using expshare and the bell but still its super slow

HELP PLS
#2PokemonVeteranPosted 7/27/2014 10:38:06 AM
In the route(s) near the 7th Gym's town, run around until you see grass shaking. Then switch either Axew or Larvesta out front. Run into the grass. If it's an Audino, switch out your lead to one of your higher leveled party members and faint the Audino. It it's not an Audino, run away.

Repeat killing Audinos until your satisfied with your levels.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu
#3hot5auce(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 4:48:39 AM
PokemonVeteran posted...
In the route(s) near the 7th Gym's town, run around until you see grass shaking. Then switch either Axew or Larvesta out front. Run into the grass. If it's an Audino, switch out your lead to one of your higher leveled party members and faint the Audino. It it's not an Audino, run away.
Repeat killing Audinos until your satisfied with your levels.

I did this for a long time but somehow it seems so slow and repetetive. i gave larvesta a lucky egg and switch it with fraxure once he faints. now they are level 41 and 40 but i just beat the 7th gym. i want to evolve my fraxure to haxorus before i leave and before E4 evolve my larvesta but i know that will be a lot of work. any more sugestions for quick evolving?
#4PokemonVeteranPosted 7/28/2014 10:30:36 PM
Are you using the Lucky Egg item? If you let your lead pokemon hold it, then it gains twice the normal experience. Doing that in addition to fainting the Audinos is probably the quickest level up method at your disposal, provided your in the grass near the 8th Gym's town.

As that area is the highest leveled area prior to the grasses leading to the E4, the Audino exp amount will be the highest, number wise, you can gain.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu
#5hot5auce(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 4:28:20 AM
thanks a lot. i ended up evolving my fraxure by giving him the lucky egg and going all out against audinos infront of the dragonspiral tower. i have yet to go to the other city for the 8th gym. im still trying my best with larvesta. he is currently lvl 48 but i wanna evolve him right now haha. what do you think? do you think i should evolve him righ here in this grass with audinos or go ahead to the next city and try there?
#6GastroFanPosted 7/29/2014 12:50:28 PM(edited)
hot5auce posted...
thanks a lot. i ended up evolving my fraxure by giving him the lucky egg and going all out against audinos infront of the dragonspiral tower. i have yet to go to the other city for the 8th gym. im still trying my best with larvesta. he is currently lvl 48 but i wanna evolve him right now haha. what do you think? do you think i should evolve him righ here in this grass with audinos or go ahead to the next city and try there?

Go on to the Tubeline Bridge and Route 9; the pokemon there should be at higher levels. I think that Challengers' Cave isn't available until you beat the E4 but there's grass around it as well with strong pokemon, and the bikers of course. There are also trainers in Mall 9 to battle; so you should have no problems leveling up your pokes.

As far as evolving Larvesta's concerned, you might want to do some research into what moves it can learn first. Some pokemon can learn certain moves that you might find desirable at a lower level than their fully evolved forms can; in that case you'd be wise to not evolve it but that's your decision to make.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards
Official ORIGINAL Deoxys of OR/AS Boards