Processor Unit Locations (Please Read First Post!)

#1SeraphimRadPosted 2/23/2011 1:54:50 AM
Since no FAQs are available yet, I figured I would start data collection to get some up and keep people from having to ask the same questions over and over. So the first thing I'm looking into is the locations of processor units.

To contributors, please add to this thread using this format:

Processor Name (type) - Character
Dungeon found in - Quest (land dungeon is in) [if unit was obtained as a drop from fighting monsters, add whatever monsters were in the battle here]

Bogus example (because I'm only keeping track as of this post =/ ):
Awesomesauce (C) - Neptune
Nameless Dungeon - This Quest Does Not Exist (Lastaweebox) [Giant Enemy Crab]

If you're not contributing, then PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. The goal here is to post every unit found, so making requests is pointless. If you have a suggestion to make data collection easier, then that's fine, but generally speaking, if you don't have something that adds to the goal of this topic, please refrain from posting as it will only make it more tedious to compile the information found here.

Finally, while I do intend to start the FAQ once this gets underway, since the majority of the information collected here will probably be by those other than myself, if anyone is seriously interested in doing that themselves, just say so in the thread. I'm not here for glory, I'm just trying to help everybody out a bit, while getting some information myself in the process.

That's all everyone, good luck and gotta catch em all!
#2JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 1:37:58 PM
Grand (L) Earth - Neptune

Sealed Ruin Lower Level in Planeptune - Keeping Peace and Order
Use Treasure Search.
#3JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 2:00:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 2:01:40 PM
I'll be contributing as much as I can, as I find them in the game.. I figured I'd help out, since I'm hunting them down anyway. :)

BUMP!
#5JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 2:04:08 PM
Grand (H) Earth - Neptune

Norma Tower Floor 2 on Planeptune- Indomitable Spirit
Use Treasure Search

As far as I can tell, each landmass has their own, like Planeptune with Grand (Earth), Lowee with Frost (Ice.. duh) etc. etc.
#6The_Green_OnePosted 2/23/2011 2:47:35 PM

Lowee(L) Lvl 80 Ship dungeon in Lowee, a hidden chest near the end found by treasure search.

To clarify, that piece is part of White Heart's advanced processor set.

#7JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 4:34:36 PM
Blaze (L) Fire - Neptune

Lastation - Challenge Cave Near the Entrance - Emergency Request
Use Treasure Search
#8venusandcancerPosted 2/23/2011 5:05:37 PM
Might as well help out a little while I'm at it.

Snow (B) Neptune
Lowee - Schooner TYPE-AL: Middle Level Singing of Lorelei
Use Treasure Search

Snow (W) Neptune
Lowee - Pirate Ship FX: Middle Level - Girlfriends Revenge
Use Treasure Search
---
Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3), Radiant Historia (DS), Kenka Bancho (PSP)
Qued: Yaggdra Union (PSP)
#9JalozyinPosted 2/23/2011 5:16:55 PM
I already got those and totally forgot where they were. lol

Oh, and my PSN name is Jalozyin. :)
#10venusandcancerPosted 2/23/2011 5:23:44 PM
I'm probably going to start a new game tomorrow morning so I and record all these item drops. Also here's another.

Frost (L) Neptune
Lowee Convent: Middle Level Way of Faith
Use Treasure Search
---
Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3), Radiant Historia (DS), Kenka Bancho (PSP)
Qued: Yaggdra Union (PSP)