For All Those With A CFW

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Well I was on another forum and some kind of guy said:
'As much as I hate to say this, this demo only works on ofw 6.20, but don't worry I'm trying to patch and hack the game, I hope that I'll be sucesfull. '
I bet the responses I get are gonna be "Dang! I thought the demo was in here!"

Pokemon HeartGold FC (US): 0346-3178-4512 ---- Pokemon HeartGold FC (JP): 4254-7415-4330
5 years ago#2
well lets wait and see what he does, but btw demo are hard to patch coz they dont come in ISO format
i'm soo cool i make ice jealous:)
PSN: tactikz4
5 years ago#3
I thought something here will be like- ha ha you can't play demo but i can. I don't think he will patch the demo, here we need plugin
5 years ago#4
I really hope this demo is patched...
5 years ago#5
Dude you must have 6.30 OFW i know because I unhacked my psp and played the demo it had me to upgrade to 6.31 OFW
5 years ago#6
i bet the game will be patched before the demo
anyway you can always do what i done IF you have a psp 1000 or 2000 update to 6.30 or 6.31 or whatever needed and after you play the demo use pandora battrey and magic memory stik to go back to CFW i do it all the time i have my own pandora and MMS and whats best i made both of them muahahahahhahahaha i knew i will need them someday

ps: IF you needed to upgrade to 6.20 you would be able to play the demo in CFW (5.50 promethus) but you NEED OFW 6.30 or later
5 years ago#7
hahhahha you cant play pirates dont desereve to cheap'os
waiting for: Kingdom hearts birth by sleep, Bleahc Heat the Soul 7
Playing: Naruto Ultimate ninja heroes 3, Dissdia: final fantasy, Onimusha dawn of dreams
5 years ago#8
the real games gonna be patched not the demo try in the torrentz website type the full name of dbz ttt and itll show you on 27 to 30th oct
5 years ago#9
ahhahha you cant play pirates dont desereve to cheap'os

someone maaahd cuz they couldn't figure out how to mod their psp??
5 years ago#10
hahaha THIS^

I'm so tired of people accusing everyone who has CFW a pirate. It's the same as calling everyone who has a PC a pirate.

Anyway, playing a demo is not illegal(or piracy), no matter how you play it, so people should stop screaming pirate for now...
"That stuff in your skull isn't just there to give your headbutts momentum."-Detsuaxhe
"There are no continues my friend." - Ocelot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived