Is there a way to keep your level from resetting in multiplayer?

#1peacefulchaosPosted 10/20/2010 7:46:47 PM
So, my fiance and I did multi player together, the co-op mode (which disappointingly seems to consist solely of two boss fights instead of regular arcade mode) and we noticed that my level twelve warrior got reset to level one when we played together. I leveled up to three when the fight was over and popped over to single player to double check what had happened. Sure enough, I lost all of my level up progress.

When we went back to co-op to test it, I was still level three and leveled up to level nine over the course of the two fights, but my fiance had been throttled back down to level one. She leveled up to level three during the course of this fight, and now we're a little scared to touch co-op mode. Is there any way we can play together without the game erasing our progress? Thank you in advance, and have a blessed day.
---
www.myspace.com/juujigai
#2SlimeStackPosted 10/21/2010 7:33:20 AM
Each class has its own separate level. You knew that right? So you might be a level 12 Warrior for instance, but your other classes would still be level 1 until you levelled them up individually.
---
Yeah.
#3peacefulchaos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 8:38:12 AM
Yes, we're aware of that. We both were using the style that we main, we waited for the auto save to complete saving, etc. etc.

In the words of the anti-hero in Wolfman "I get your implication and I resent it." :P. I know I'm new to this, but you don't have to sound as though my questions are dumb :P. Anywho, more than likely a glitch of some kind, thank you anyways.
---
www.myspace.com/juujigai
#4naqwixPosted 10/21/2010 1:08:43 PM
...yea, that shouldn't be happening....your level should remain.