So.... no dlc?..

#1Deathx113Posted 10/15/2012 4:37:28 PM
This board is dead as dead can be.

Amazing game, sleeper hitter or w/e... underrated gem...

Sucks, because I loved this game so much.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#2grimace5Posted 10/15/2012 6:14:55 PM
What makes you assume there is no DLC?
#3Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 7:51:50 PM
What makes you assume there is no DLC?

No news on dlc I mean. xD

Although, it doesn't look like dlc is coming, at this rate.. but we'll see.
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#4grimace5Posted 10/16/2012 10:04:09 AM
Do more research before you post about it.

"As of right now, we are focusing on bug fixing and balancing. If we do add new things, it would almost certainly be a few small touches... nothing major. But nothing is set in stone yet."
-Andy Hull http://www.formspring.me/AndyHull
#5XXHornDogXXPosted 10/16/2012 11:52:46 AM
grimace5 posted...

"As of right now, we are focusing on bug fixing and balancing. If we do add new things, it would almost certainly be a few small touches... nothing major. But nothing is set in stone yet."

So in other words, no DLC at the moment.
---
no Sig master race
#6Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 3:43:46 PM
grimace5 posted...

So, like, I should research that no dlc is announced before saying no dlc is announced?

Thanks, bud, will do.
---
#7benexclaimedPosted 10/30/2012 7:47:13 AM
It was pretty messed up of you to assume no DLC had been announced when no DLC had been announced, dude.
---
;)
#8grimace5Posted 11/8/2012 10:49:34 AM
I post the link to Andy Hull's formspring and you still question whether there is dlc?

Question:
Any plans for future DLC? Also, have you 400/400'd the game yourself?

Andy Hull's Response:
There are some plans. Also, no, I have not 400/400 the game. I'll probably give it a go after the game has been out for a little bit.
#9Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:09:41 PM
benexclaimed posted...
It was pretty messed up of you to assume no DLC had been announced when no DLC had been announced, dude.

Yeah, I'm sorry :(

Find it in your heart to forgive your Spelunking brother? ;D
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#10Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:10:21 PM
grimace5 posted...
I post the link to Andy Hull's formspring and you still question whether there is dlc?

Question:
Any plans for future DLC? Also, have you 400/400'd the game yourself?

Andy Hull's Response:
There are some plans. Also, no, I have not 400/400 the game. I'll probably give it a go after the game has been out for a little bit.

I explained to you what I meant, in detail, and you still don't understand what I mean?
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"