So.... no dlc?..

#11grimace5Posted 11/10/2012 4:58:07 PM
Deathx113 posted...
grimace5 posted...
I post the link to Andy Hull's formspring and you still question whether there is dlc?

Question:
Any plans for future DLC? Also, have you 400/400'd the game yourself?

Andy Hull's Response:
There are some plans. Also, no, I have not 400/400 the game. I'll probably give it a go after the game has been out for a little bit.

I explained to you what I meant, in detail, and you still don't understand what I mean?

I post the link to Andy Hull's formspring and you still question whether there is dlc?

Question:
Any plans for future DLC? Also, have you 400/400'd the game yourself?

Andy Hull's Response:
There are some plans. Also, no, I have not 400/400 the game. I'll probably give it a go after the game has been out for a little bit.
#12Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 9:10:01 PM
Wow, this guy is ridiculous.. -____-

I never questioned whether there was DLC or not.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#13Edalb_ZeroPosted 11/15/2012 1:59:24 AM
Person of reason popping in. grimace5 is either trolling, drunk, or illiterate and Deathx113 is right and did nothing wrong. He was making a topic to be sad that this is an underrated game and hoped other would join in the sorrow.

I'll help you out bud.

I love this game and I wish more people were on this board. I was hoping to come here and see like... A Monster Hunter amount of people just dissecting every little thing about this game like they do with a cult classic or something because that's what this game deserves to be.
---
Truth > Happiness when you need to pick one.
In this world of overused lols, use alol when you actually laughed out loud.
#14cjimmy99Posted 11/16/2012 12:21:30 PM
There are gamers who WANT DLC? What the heck is wrong with this world...
#15Edalb_ZeroPosted 11/16/2012 10:34:47 PM
cjimmy99 posted...

Uhm, yeah? If you don't want it, don't buy it. The option really is nice for those who disagree with your strange opinion that you don't want anything to be added onto your games...
---
Truth > Happiness when you need to pick one.
In this world of overused lols, use alol when you actually laughed out loud.
#16Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:13:46 PM
cjimmy99 posted...

People are still against DLC? What is wrong with this world...

I love dlc, well good dlc. Yes, there are bad dlcs that are obviously rip offs, however there are tons of good DLCs.

Dark Souls

Fallouts

Borderlands

All those above add endless hours of entertainment.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#17Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:15:53 PM
Edalb_Zero posted...
Person of reason popping in. grimace5 is either trolling, drunk, or illiterate and Deathx113 is right and did nothing wrong. He was making a topic to be sad that this is an underrated game and hoped other would join in the sorrow.

I'll help you out bud.

I love this game and I wish more people were on this board. I was hoping to come here and see like... A Monster Hunter amount of people just dissecting every little thing about this game like they do with a cult classic or something because that's what this game deserves to be.

Hah thanks man. Glad not everyone is as crazy as grimace5 xD

This game deserves waaay more fans. I try my best to push people to buy it. Got 2 of my friends to try it out, they both hated it, they said it was a bad game but really it was just too hard for them. >_>

1 of them kept playing it every now and again and eventually became addicted. The game is a gem, but too many gamers won't like it because of the difficulty/lack of save crap they are so used to.
---