Rank the 4 hardest achievements in the game.

#1Inuyasha1357Posted 11/2/2012 10:38:25 AM
I have not acquired any of the 4 hardest achievements so I am curious what the pros think. I am pretty sure that the hardest one is low scorer, but then I am not sure. Maybe Big money, then to hell and back, then Speedlunky? Help me out by posting your opinions on the four hardest achievements in the game. If I happen to get a couple of them soon I will be sure to change my guesses.
---
A turtle creeps, sleeping beauty sleeps. - Akira
Games that I currently play all the time: SSBM, Persona 4 Arena, and Magic 2012
#2squidmanPosted 11/6/2012 7:09:49 PM
i have gotton all the achievments except low scorer and casanova...but the hardest ones that i have gotton were big money, speedlunky, and to hell and back....alltogether i think low scorer is the hardest one though
#3XeroShinobiPosted 11/30/2012 11:52:34 AM
I imagine low scorer would be absurdly easy in co-op. Just have the second player pick up all the gold and jewels in the way.
---
Currently playing: not much
#4stawg007Posted 12/1/2012 4:07:42 AM
XeroShinobi posted...
I imagine low scorer would be absurdly easy in co-op. Just have the second player pick up all the gold and jewels in the way.

Iv heard both people get rewarded when one person picks up some so it wouldn't work
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#5XeroShinobiPosted 12/1/2012 6:52:49 AM
stawg007 posted...
XeroShinobi posted...

Iv heard both people get rewarded when one person picks up some so it wouldn't work

Well, that sucks. That means the achievement is largely luck-based. Like, even for Spelunky.
---
Currently playing: not much