Wolverine Vs Cyclops: Who's stronger?

#1FlameMasterAJPosted 6/17/2010 11:40:46 PM
I'm not a Marvel Comic reader, but I do know enough that Cyclops is the leader of the X-men and possibly the main character? Anyways, I do know Wolverine is amazing popular, but popularity doesn't make a strong character. So in reality, with non-biased answers, who is stronger in a fight between the two marvel x-men giants? Wolverine or Cyclops?
---
PSN: AJKrotosoa
Mega Man X, Batsu, Yukimura Sanada, and Ryu (Breath Of Fire 4) for Marvel Vs Capcom 3!
#2warzardictPosted 6/17/2010 11:53:07 PM
Depends on what your defining as strong, if your going on skill, Wolv, he'd shred eyball, however if your going on raw power, Cyclops, I think he leveled a mountain with his optic blast once.
#3FlameMasterAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2010 11:53:50 PM
I mean in a fight against each other, who would come out dominate?
---
PSN: AJKrotosoa
Mega Man X, Batsu, Yukimura Sanada, and Ryu (Breath Of Fire 4) for Marvel Vs Capcom 3!
#4Hokage8Posted 6/17/2010 11:55:39 PM
Wolverine. His healing is ridiculous and his fighting prowess far exceeds that of his fellow X Man
---
If they cut off both hands, I will compose music anyway holding the pen in my teeth. - Shostakovich
http://www.last.fm/user/Writtenjustice - GT: LulzWorthy
#5NeonivekPosted 6/18/2010 12:02:53 AM
Wolverine and Cyclops have been in fights before. Generally speaking Cyclops tends to win simply because Wolverine has a hard time recovering after being hit.
#6papajagPosted 6/18/2010 12:10:49 AM
Cyclops is stronger than Wolverine. Wolverine is by far one of the weakest X-Men in terms of power. He's my favorite though.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#7jaganshi2Posted 6/18/2010 12:38:47 AM
Wolvie was the god tier in the past vs series (i think even in this new one coming out), except in MVC2 because he was like split into 2 characters.. He was ok against Cable though,but Cyclops was just great in MVC2. Loved his AAA.. and how he can handle storm and almost sentinel. His J.RH could only be beaten by strider's j RH, i believe.
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#8TurlastPosted 6/18/2010 12:40:36 AM
Cyclops more times than not, has handed Wolvie his ass on silver platter.

One of those times was against a bloodlusted Wolvie under Sauron's mind control. Cyke has him in the majority, I think.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Super Street Fighter 4, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, Resident Evil 5. PSN: SP_Wesker215, XBL: GreeseyHoward
#93D3Posted 6/18/2010 1:08:08 AM
I hate Cyclops.
---
If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die - Kratos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WC1009371APSN:D-Squad3
#10warzardictPosted 6/18/2010 1:09:17 AM
Cyke only has Wolv, if Wolv LETS him. Wolv would crush ol eyeball, All he would need is one good strike and eyeball is down for the count, where as Wolv could take an optic blast or two. Cyke's more powerful but he also relies on that power, Wolv could beat the crap out of em if he wanted to.