Tiers

#11PWJTXPosted 8/29/2010 7:33:31 PM
Heather fears MVC3. That's why he is still stuck on MVC2 tiers. He is afraid of characters he's not used to, being the best.
---
I am the voice of the fans... the voice of the people... the voice of TRUTH!
#12HeatherloverPosted 8/29/2010 7:35:07 PM

Heather fears MVC3. That's why he is still stuck on MVC2 tiers. He is afraid of characters he's not used to, being the best.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm very scared
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS3 120gb
MvC2: Mains Storm,Guile,Ironman - Sentinel,SilSam,Cyclops - T6: Mains Armor King,Asuka,Dragunov,Kazuya,Lili
#13PWJTXPosted 8/29/2010 7:38:29 PM
Then why don't you stop your yappin' about MVC2, and tiers in it? None of us, the fans, care. No one cares about MVC2 tiers in MVC3. They don't matter. If Storm, Magneto, and Cable, and in the game, feel free to use them, and I'll use Dante, Trish, and Amaterasu, and beat you. But until then, stop complaining. I think you are just afraid Dante > Cable, Storm, AND Magneto. Not one, not even two, but all three of them. That's right, Dante is better than all THREE of your characters!!! >:D
---
#14KDash9999Posted 8/29/2010 7:39:12 PM
Suddenly I'm inspired to make a new fighting game...

"Troll vs Troll"
---
"Come and get me!" - Thanos - Infinity Gauntlet #4
#15Mr_KinomotoPosted 8/29/2010 7:39:38 PM
You dont even like Dante. So why would you be saying that in the first place?
And Heather, I appreceate your trolling efforts, but just try harder, ok?
---
TvC Code:3395-5084-9769
I am the Black Ranger in the Hater Rangers.
#16HeatherloverPosted 8/29/2010 7:40:27 PM

You dont even like Dante. So why would you be saying that in the first place?
And Heather, I appreceate your trolling efforts, but just try harder, ok?

okay if you say so
---
MvC2: Mains Storm,Guile,Ironman - Sentinel,SilSam,Cyclops - T6: Mains Armor King,Asuka,Dragunov,Kazuya,Lili
#17crimsonspider89Posted 8/29/2010 7:41:03 PM
Announcer time!

In the right hand corner is tier obsessed Heather Lover who holds onto the tiers of MvC2 like the holy grail and only wants top tiers back. In the left hand corner is the man who says he speaks for the fans, highly debatable, PWJTX! RIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG! LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!
---
Official Vulcan of the MvC3 Boards
#18PWJTXPosted 8/29/2010 7:41:17 PM
Oh I do not, that's right I do NOT like Dante. But he's going to be better then a bunch of nerfed top tier MVC2 characters.
---
#19AresSanadaPosted 8/29/2010 7:44:02 PM
Seriously heather, you are arguing with a guy who is like a wannabe God of Mischief. You can't when.
---
This is how people talk online: "w3 iz teh pwn38 d@t n008!"
#20HeatherloverPosted 8/29/2010 7:45:02 PM

Announcer time!

In the right hand corner is tier obsessed Heather Lover who holds onto the tiers of MvC2 like the holy grail and only wants top tiers back. In the left hand corner is the man who says he speaks for the fans, highly debatable, PWJTX! RIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG! LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

I just like really strong characters example SSJ4 Goku from DBZ Tenkaichi or Cable,Sentinel,Storm,Mag,Ironman from MVC2 if Felicia the same as them I'll use her too in MvC2 sadly shes not nuff said.
---