Sentry vs. Thanos w/Infinity Gauntlet.

#11crimsonspider89Posted 11/5/2010 9:27:02 PM
I know he is stronger than Eternity with IG. Not as strong as LT but LT is like the only being who he is not stronger than and TOAA.
---
Official Vulcan of the MvC3 Boards
#12KoolAssAssassinPosted 11/5/2010 9:38:24 PM
I don't think Sentry could beat Thanos without the IG. Sentry has some pretty good power feats in battle but never against anyone as durable as Thanos. The closest would be against WW Hulk and he got knocked out.
#13metaphysicianPosted 11/5/2010 9:47:26 PM
I'd say calling Thanos with IG = the Living Tribunal is close enough. When Adam Warlock had the IG, it was shown that him fighting with the Living Tribunal would basically destroy everything. Whether he'd win or lose the fight is irrelevant, is he is close enough for it to be a long, drag out known down beyond cosmic brawl.

And also, the Sentry dies horribly. Even just normal Thanos would win, for at a very minimum having the durability to shrug off most of what Sentry does, and the telepathic oomph to screw with his mind. Subtly if need be, but it can be done.
#14Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/5/2010 9:58:08 PM
I'd say calling Thanos with IG = the Living Tribunal is close enough. When Adam Warlock had the IG, it was shown that him fighting with the Living Tribunal would basically destroy everything. Whether he'd win or lose the fight is irrelevant, is he is close enough for it to be a long, drag out known down beyond cosmic brawl.

And also, the Sentry dies horribly. Even just normal Thanos would win, for at a very minimum having the durability to shrug off most of what Sentry does, and the telepathic oomph to screw with his mind. Subtly if need be, but it can be done.

Proof that Living Tribunal > IG: Adam Warlock used the IG to blink LT out of existence, LT just blinked himself back. This is proof that LT is above the powers of the IG.
---
"A new genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator" ~ Albert Wesker
#15The DisturbedPosted 11/6/2010 1:26:10 AM
Cammy would win
---
DesertFuneral|Abel
As Kazekage, I cannot lose.
#16metaphysicianPosted 11/6/2010 6:17:58 AM
No, its proof the LT is beyond the casual power of the IG. Which we already know. Its not proof that Adam Warlock couldn't eventually find a way to permakill the LT in a prolonged, cosmically catastrophic fight.

---
"Huh. I guess it exploded more thoroughly than I anticipated. . ." -Hermes
#17Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/6/2010 6:29:37 AM
It's stated that the IG is equal to Eternity in power and that Thanos won their fight because his will was stronger. Living Tribunal is greater than Eternity.
---
"A new genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator" ~ Albert Wesker