MvC3 - PSN/XBLA - $9.99 (Shuma-Gorath free 4 PSN; Jill Valentine 4 XBLA)

#1ShinCougarPosted 1/22/2013 8:41:47 AM
Yay or Nay, people? (yes or no)

Because, honestly, i bought both games on day 1 (yes, i was suckered) - and i've sold both copies off to make room in my gaming collection. I thought i hadmoved on from the Mahvel scene, but wouldn't mind having it to screw around with ( i don't care much to play online).
---
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309
#2ChimeraXxPosted 1/22/2013 1:40:46 PM
If what I read was what I thought I read, then a digital copy of MvC3 is going for 10$ with free Shuma-Gorath? I'd say PSN is lucky because Shuma Gorath is WAY better than Jill. Overall, this is a pretty good deal for those who are looking for a fighting game to play with friends. UMvC3 is more balanced. I'll be willing to argue if anyone says otherwise.
---
I was hoping to come up with a question while objecting. I didnt. -Miles Edgeworth.
#3ShinCougar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:21:10 PM
ChimeraXx posted...
If what I read was what I thought I read, then a digital copy of MvC3 is going for 10$ with free Shuma-Gorath? I'd say PSN is lucky because Shuma Gorath is WAY better than Jill. Overall, this is a pretty good deal for those who are looking for a fighting game to play with friends. UMvC3 is more balanced. I'll be willing to argue if anyone says otherwise.

Well first, Chimera, thanks for NOT saying i was in the wrong board [as you've had to do alot :) ] Now to be honest, i didn't say capcom did that: i proposed this idea, to see if this would interest modest fighting fans like myself. Also, XBLA does allready have digital ver. of MvC vanilla [& i dont have a 360 :( ] , so my fantasy sale is dead...

Still, would you DL Vanilla Marvel for that price? And still keep Umvc, of course.
---
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309
#4ChimeraXxPosted 1/24/2013 7:23:36 PM
The only reason I didn't shoo you off is because this topic makes sense here. I wouldn't if I already had UMvC3. If I didn't have UMvC3, then yeah I would've went with it without hesitation.
---
I was hoping to come up with a question while objecting. I didnt. -Miles Edgeworth.
#5rocketdischargePosted 1/28/2013 9:40:24 PM
ShinCougar posted...

Still, would you DL Vanilla Marvel for that price? And still keep Umvc, of course.

No, of course not. I wouldnt even pay $0.01 for it. This game is obsolete now.
---
Sagat nerfed? He can Tiger Uppercut the wing off the plane!