Is anyone having severe trouble finding ranked games?

#1Pattycakes22Posted 8/13/2013 8:32:53 PM
I've been searching for a very long time, and I cannot find a single ranked game. This has consistently happened for a few days now. I haven't played this game in a long time, and I was trying to get a five game win streak. My friend can find games, but I cannot. I can even find player matches, just not ranked. Does anyone know what is going on?
#2ChimeraXxPosted 8/14/2013 6:57:15 AM
There are two main reasons for this. First of all, because this is the old version of the game (see Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3), there are less people playing online. Secondly, this game (and the Ultimate version) has horrible online, the match finding is really sloppy.
---
I was hoping to come up with a question while objecting. I didnt. -Miles Edgeworth.
#3Pattycakes22(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 11:03:12 PM
I understand, but that's not what I was trying to say. I mean that me, and me alone, can't find players. I signed in as my friend, and found a game in less than 5 seconds. It is just my account, and I am trying to get a 5 game win streak. I left it on for a while yesterday, and couldn't find players for over 7 hours (still never found a game lol). I haven't found a game since march or so, but my friend is still consistently finding them. I just don't understand what the problem is.
#4godstriker4Posted 8/23/2013 7:51:26 PM
Bad luck. I am serious. Let me tell you something in my side.
Black ops 2 i cant get a single care package on my account.
On my friend's account, 50-2.
Back on mine, 10-23
Stuff happens.

----
Run
Until
Stuff
Happens
R.U.S.H.
---
Are you an idiot or a dunce? For help, call 347-555-NOTMYPROBLEM