I just can't do Magneto's air dash loop combo

#1randy_123rPosted 4/22/2011 1:05:52 AM
The one where after he hits you in the air, you do H air dash, MH land, jump H airdash MH land, jump, etc. They keep falling out of I do the initial hit into the air for the start of the loop. I could never repeat it. Help!!
---
GT: Saint Muzik - http://www.last.fm/user/SaintMusik
#2xHFxPosted 4/22/2011 1:26:35 AM
Either you're doing it too fast that your M attack isn't coming out after your air dash, or you're just doing it too slow. I'm guessing you're doing it too fast and the input doesn't come out because you didn't fully recover yet... Or maybe you are doing it too slow, but you should be able to tell either way...
#3jwhunley15Posted 4/22/2011 8:25:41 AM
His fly ADF H loop is easier to do imo.
---
Nova
GT - Brain101FW v3
#4xHFxPosted 4/22/2011 3:17:40 PM

His fly ADF H loop is easier to do imo.

lol no, knowing that this loop is the most basic one of them all since it's a day 1 bnb and is used somewhat in the missions
#5jwhunley15Posted 4/22/2011 9:37:02 PM
The fly ADH loop starts out the same, but it's easier to finish. Instead of landing, you cancel into fly, L (H ADF) x4. Then you can either M H unfly H stand H light hypergrav into Tempest, or M H S Gravity Squeeze/Shockwave.

I tried to learn the other one and eventually switched to this one since it was much easier to do, for me at least. Mag has alot of options anyway when it comes to loops between the ROM, the hypergrave corner loop and the mag blast one. You pretty much have your choice when you pick which one you want to be your bnb.
---
Nova
GT - Brain101FW v3