blazers association

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. blazers association
4 years ago#1
I started an association w/ the blazers because i saw them as a great and versatile team in quick games online. I like this team because in association when completely healthy they have a lot of scoring routes and options, including wes, b-roy, L.A., and Gerald wallace. They can run any tempo, push the break or take it slow and kill you with their size. So I tweaked it a bit and my association looks like this:
Raymond Felton
Gerald Wallace
Greg Oden

And the Bench:
Wes (6th)
Deandre Jordan
Patrick Mills
Armon Johnson (bench)
D.J. White(Prospect)
Craig Smith(Bench)
Earl Barron(Bench)

I run most of my offense through the starters and the bench will bloom into tremendous talent in wes and Deandre. I trade Miller because he didnt fit my style of play and wasnt a real threat to score. I also felt he wasnt worth his contract. I traded Camby so I woldnt hinder Greg's growth as dominant center(yes i am a fan of his btw) and he is wonderful. He rebounds and blocks like crazy and is a legitimate scoring threat in the post. I want a better back up point man (mills is inconsistant), and I did trade nich batum but i sorely regret it because i lack a scoring bench. I will get him back but i felt as thoug his talent would create role issues for the team. I also am in search for cheap back ups for Wallace and L.A. I have won 6 straight to a 6-0 start (29 games) and have 4 potential all-stars in Oden, Roy, L.A., and Wallace. They simply take turns leading the other three going off for 30 while the other three score for 17-21.

Tell me what you think. Should i consider getting nich batum back, and what backup PFs would fit my versatile tempo and physical paint game for cheap?
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. blazers association

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived