NBA Legends Mode

#19fingazPosted 1/7/2012 10:12:11 AM
I'm trying to determine what NBA 2K12 for PSP actually features. Is the Legends content that's on the PS3 and 360 also on the PSP version? Best as a I can tell, the game just looks like a replica of 2K11 but I'm hoping against hope that I'm wrong. Any info is appreciated.
---
---A witty saying proves nothing.---
#2selenebean2010Posted 1/8/2012 10:35:24 PM
9fingaz posted...
I'm trying to determine what NBA 2K12 for PSP actually features. Is the Legends content that's on the PS3 and 360 also on the PSP version? Best as a I can tell, the game just looks like a replica of 2K11 but I'm hoping against hope that I'm wrong. Any info is appreciated.

no its the same game as 2k11 with a few new things its almost a port of nba 2k11 for ps3 and xbox 360 you know with the jordan challenges, and you can take a rookie mj and put him on what ever team you want you need to beat all of the jordan challenges first and then they have legend teams but not legend mode maybe for the vita but not for psp which and the jordan challenges aren't even cool you just have to do what they say do in the info but it doesnt actually shrug in the shrug challenge which is lame so overall i game this game a 6.5 out of 10 for slight improvement but you might as well play 2k11 cause this game gets boring fast