I hereby claim...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lord of Ultima
  3. I hereby claim...

User Info: ZarathustraX

ZarathustraX
6 years ago#1
This board belongs to me.

I came here to lurk. See if anybody thought this game was good. Looks like an Evony ripoff if you ask me.

----
"Kindness is strength"

User Info: phobos1234

phobos1234
6 years ago#2
All your board are belong to us.

User Info: DarkDruidSS

DarkDruidSS
6 years ago#3
I started playing it. Looks interesting. I have something very similar on my Droid phone called Pocket Empires. When you make your city you can't be attacked for at least 7 days so you have time to build up.
MAG - RAVEN - PSN/XBL: DarkDruidSS
SVER Veteran

User Info: keystone1221

keystone1221
6 years ago#4
It's Evony with polish, and made by a company that doesn't try to steal your ID.
Savvy?

User Info: llocen

llocen
6 years ago#5
I've been playing it for a couple of days and I am enjoying it. I haven't gotten past the building period so I don't how it will be once I can be attacked but I am having fun so far.

User Info: XClaudeX

XClaudeX
6 years ago#6
Evony is a ripoff of countless other similar games, just that one has misleading advertisements.

LoU is pretty fun so far, it's impressive that it's made without flash, and I also like the strategic & min/max elements in building placement.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mok'Nathal&n=Eldrac (retired)
Playing: FFXIII, Demon's Souls, Starcraft 2 (beta), MtG:O

User Info: daytona_178

daytona_178
6 years ago#7

Interesting...

User Info: Infyra

Infyra
6 years ago#8
Its been pretty unstable the past 2 days but I still had fun with it before that.
Milimi, Exiles of Fate - Zenedar (EU)
  1. Boards
  2. Lord of Ultima
  3. I hereby claim...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived