"Unwavering" achievement

#1Acky_316Posted 3/12/2012 7:39:07 AM
Does this go hand-in-hand with beating the game on Insanity, or do we have to go out of our way to get more done?
---
1000/1000: Assassin's Creed, Batman: AA, Dark Souls, Dragon Age 1+2, Final Fantasy 13-2, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Mass Effect 1+2, NCAA '12, New Vegas, Skyrim
#2Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 7:50:24 AM
Also, I have done 2 Priority Missions, is there any chance I might have missed a mission I need for this already?
---
1000/1000: Assassin's Creed, Batman: AA, Dark Souls, Dragon Age 1+2, Final Fantasy 13-2, Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Mass Effect 1+2, NCAA '12, New Vegas, Skyrim
#3Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:09:09 AM
Mind possible spoilers! But...

Unwavering Achievement Guide
There a total of 27 Missions that you MUST complete on Insanity and they are time sensitive.

The game is Split up into 3 Acts
Act 1: Palaven, Sur'Kesh, and Tuchanka
Act 2: The Citadel, Geth Dreadnought, Rannoch, Thessia, and Horizon
Act 3: Cerberus Headquarters and Earth

Each act contains several parts. It's during these parts that missions are unlocked and locked.

Priority Missions
These Missions are not time sensitive as they are the story missions
Mars
The Citadel
Palaven
Sur'Kesh
Tuchanka
The Citadel (Different from the first)
Geth Dreadnought
Rannoch
Thessia
Horizon
Cerberus Headquaters
Earth

N7 Missions
These Missions are time sensitive, As long as they are completed before you do Cerberus Headquarters
Cerberus Lab (available after Palaven)
Cerberus Attack (available after Tuchanka)
Cerberus Abductions (available after Tuchanka)
Cerberus Fighter Base (available after the second Priority Citadel Mission)
Fuel Reactors (available after Rannoch)
Communication Hub (available after Horizon)

Side Missions
These Missions are very time sensitive. They are unlocked during different parts of each act. They will lock after parts further in the story in parts of act 2. Doing Cerberus Headquarters will lock any remaining missions.
Grissom Academy (Locks after the Second Priority Citadel)
Tuchanka: Turian Platoon (locks after Priority: Thessia)
Tuchanka: Bomb (Unlocks after Tuchanka: Turian Platoon) (locks after Second Priority Citadel)
Attican Traverse: The Rachni (Unlocks only if you do Tuchanka: Turian Platoon)
Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery (locks after Priority: Cerberus Headquaters)
Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists (locks after Priority: Cerberus Headquarters)
Rannoch: Admiral Koris (locks after Priority Rannoch)
Rannoch: Geth Fighter Squadron (Locks after Priority Rannoch)

I found this, does it seem accurate?
---
#4RuimoundPosted 3/12/2012 8:13:05 AM
Actually, this is a pretty good list. I've been looking for something like this. I'm pretty sure Grissom Academy is inaccurate, though. You unlock it much, much earlier than the second Citadel visit (it was the first sidequest I've done, and I still haven't reached that point yet). Everything else looks pretty solid, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.
---
You can be the secret character when your messages become coherent. ~ Philosopher06
#5incinerator950Posted 3/12/2012 8:14:01 AM
So far pretty accurate. Unfortunately I wasn't truly paying attention to my quest list, I got both Insanity achievements on my first playthrough.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#6Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:18:57 AM
incinerator950 posted...
So far pretty accurate. Unfortunately I wasn't truly paying attention to my quest list, I got both Insanity achievements on my first playthrough.

Lucky, lol. I just got Garrus, so that is Pavelan (I believe). I think it was the Cerberus Lab (where you have to get the artifacts and wait for Cortez as you defend an area). So, needless to say I am not too far into the game, but I still haven't had an opportunity to miss anything, right? Do these missions pop as they become available, or do you have to find them? I did do Eden Prime, but I doubt that Priority missions has anything to do with others locking/unlocking, right?
---
#7incinerator950Posted 3/12/2012 8:20:35 AM
As long as you don't do Priority missions, those missions stay up. Just go around and scan and take N7 and rescue operations.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#8Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:23:55 AM
incinerator950 posted...
As long as you don't do Priority missions, those missions stay up. Just go around and scan and take N7 and rescue operations.

Do I get some of these missions from the E-mail terminal on the Normandy?
---
#9Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 8:47:30 AM
Bump, please. I would really like to avoid getting to the last leg and realize I missed something, lol.
---
#10Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 9:49:45 AM
Does anyone know if any of these quests pop before Sur'Kesh?
---