Sex vs. Romance

#1PKMNsonyPosted 3/14/2012 8:56:16 AM
Wondering what counts as romance and what is just sex. Mostly wondering if you can still romance Ashley, Kaiden, or Liara by having sex with Traynor, Kelly, and Allers etc..
#2foodeater4Posted 3/14/2012 8:57:27 AM
Yeah you can kinda be a playa up to a certain point, but eventually you reach a point where you have to commit or just be friends.
#3Yoshi0o0Posted 3/14/2012 8:57:54 AM
Traynor is a romance, Allers is a fling.
I think.
#4FantasyFreak999Posted 3/14/2012 9:15:54 AM
From what I understand, Allers is the only one who you can have casual sex with. Everyone else is a romance.

...but I'm saying this as someone who hasn't and will never have the intention of ever going for Allers.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#5VirtuousKingPosted 3/14/2012 9:18:08 AM
FantasyFreak999 posted...
From what I understand, Allers is the only one who you can have casual sex with. Everyone else is a romance.

...but I'm saying this as someone who hasn't and will never have the intention of ever going for Allers.

Good call. Save yourself from space herpes.
---
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.
#6PKMNsony(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 9:19:11 AM
Can you have your fun then still commit to someone else? Or does that close off everyone else?
#7StarBladeEdgePosted 3/14/2012 9:19:27 AM
FantasyFreak999 posted...

why ? isn't she cute with her pillow face ? so soft you want to jump from a tower right in her save , soft face.
---
If this post was helpful to you press the Cool Dude button, thanks.
#8collarbonePosted 3/14/2012 9:27:27 AM
your love interest will find out about traynor.
---
PlayStation Network: TextMissing
Xbox Live: BerserkGamer
#9JVillJagsPosted 3/14/2012 10:02:01 AM
Each game has a casual hook up that doesn't interfere with romances. To be safe get the one night stands out of the way before getting with your romance partner.

ME1-The consort after doing her a favor.
ME2-Non-romance sex with Jack she even says it's just sex. Also if you recruit Morinth you can have weird Asari sex that kills you. Very casual hook up, no romance involved.
ME3-Allers as payback for the interviews. She says she doesn't want anyone to find out.

Also though it is a romance I think Traynor should have been considered a just sex hook up. I mean how it all went down I can't help, but think that it just screams one night stand. In future conversations she talks about settling down and getting kids. What the **** is wrong with her? She's just some skank I banged in my shower to make my inevitable death a little easier to deal with.
---
rearrange the letters in BANK OF AMERICA and what do you get? MAIN FOE: BARACK
RlGHTisMlGHT
#10EvkPosted 3/14/2012 10:07:26 AM
Why would anyone go for Allers? I hate her face. I can't put my finger on it, but uegh. Ugh.

I'll confirm Traynor is a romance, Liara stone cold dumped my ass after I slept with her. I wasn't too upset.
---
Gamer Tag: Evk
(escapes in helicopter)